This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But how much?

I was ringing up a customer, and had just given them their total.

M: That will be $14.29.
    SC: How much?
    M: $14.29 *points to monitor facing the customer and the total displayed on it*
    SC: $14.29?
    M: Yes.
    SC: Are you sure? every time I come here my total is different.
    M: Well, prices could have changed on some items or they were on sale at the time.
    SC: ...
    M: ...
    SC: are you sure that is the correct price?
    M: Yes.
    SC: What if i look and find a item rang up wrong?
    M: Just bring your receipt and proof to Customer Service and they will take care of it.
    SC: But can you take care of it now?
    M: what scanned wrong?
    SC: Ummmm... item!

I look in the ad, price sticker and check with dept for the correct price and any signs, but it the price is correct.

M: I checked, the ad and with the dept and the price is correct.
    SC: Fiiiine, i'll pay $14.29 if you insist!
    M: ok.

The SC pays and stomps out. I'm assuming this worked before by the SC to get a discount, but not this time.

"Bye SC, have a nice day and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out...well, maybe a little bit "
    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Quoth BeenThereDoneThat View Post
      "Bye SC, have a nice day and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out...well, maybe a little bit "
      But I don't want SC brains all over the doorknob. They smell.

Comment

Hey, that happens to me, too! Like the other day I bought a pair of jeans for $29.99, but that was a different price from the scarf I bought a few weeks ago...

Oh wait...

SC: Fiiiine, i'll pay $14.29 if you insist!
        "Why, yes, yes we do."

Idiot.
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth Kaibutsu View Post
          Good thing I didn't have my Smirnoff Ice bottle in my hand when I read that, and none of the delicious beverage in my mouth...I would hate to abuse alcohol in that matter, not to mention my iPad and wireless keyboard
          "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Quoth mattm04 View Post
            I was ringing up a customer, and had just given them their total.

*snip*
            M: Well, prices could have changed on some items or they were on sale at the time.

*snip*
            Or maybe, SC, you are not buying the exact same items each time you go to the store!

Comment

Quoth Kaibutsu View Post
              Psh.. SCs dont have brains.

Comment

Quoth barainga View Post
                Psh.. SCs dont have brains.
                OK...I have a cunning plan...

When the Zombie Apocalypse comes, we get all the SCs together and push them ahead of us...the zombies will kill them, trying to get at the brains, but there won't be any so the zombies will starve (or at least we'll slow them way down) and the rest of us will get away )

Comment

Won't work. Zombies don't eat brains - they eat every part of your body.
                  Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Fine, but we can still make sure the SCs are on the front lines.

Comment

We'll distract them with a sign. It'll only say "Free".
                      Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Quoth Kristev View Post
                        We'll distract them with a sign. It'll only say "Free".
                        Dang it there goes rule 1.
                        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth BeenThereDoneThat View Post
                          Fine, but we can still make sure the SCs are on the front lines.
                          And bright side is we don't have to worry about the zombies finishing off the front line and coming for us because we'll never run out of SCs.
                          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                            And bright side is we don't have to worry about the zombies finishing off the front line and coming for us because we'll never run out of SCs.
                            The Marching Morons, v2.0.
                            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Paging Jonathan Coulton, Jonathan Coulton please pick up the white courtesy phone...

Comment

Working...
                              X