This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Told off an SC today.

I was cleaning up my plastics section today in Donaldsonville (a shit hole of a town with entitlement whores). As a vendor I get to wear headphones while I work, and it gives me an excuse to ignore customers for the most part. Most of the time they want to ask me where certain groceries are, and as I do not deal with them I do not know where most items are anyway, so my standard response is I don't know. This bitch however stood at the end of the aisle and said "Hey!" a couple of times. When I ignored her she responded by whistling at me. This got my attention and I looked over at her and said "I am not a dog. If you want my attention you can walk over here and say excuse me."
    Last edited by Dave1982; 10-01-2011, 01:20 AM. Reason: removed fratching comment

Awesomeness!
    http://www.customerssuck.com/?m=20080203

My destiny is not pretty, but it's what my cutie mark is telling me.

Comment

Nicely done!
      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Good on you!

Comment

I had someone try to get my attention by say "hey you"
          When I didnt answer him he just looked at me.

I just said Oh you were talking to me....I thought you were talking to someone you knew.

Comment

Good for you, but ... you left off the ending!! Did her jaw punch a hole through the floor?

Comment

Nice! I'm sure your job has its down sides like any other, but that kind of thing would be a definite plus for me
              "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

She just said "Well excuse me!" and walked off. I was expecting her to complain, but I guess she was too shocked or maybe living in a shit town she is used to "rude" employees.

Comment

Very nice. Gutsy too.

Comment

Funny how they expect us to be the very models of manners and decorum, but can't be bothered to treat us the way they'd want to be treated.
                    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                    My LiveJournal
                    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                    X