Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's used mainly on asphalt driveways to preserve the surface. Over time, things such as salt and petroleum products (oil, gasoline, etc.) cause the surface to break down. This is pretty common in Pennsylvania--take a look at most of our roads!
    Thanks.... and yet another reason not to move north

So Mongo, to you, building a siege engine is a "woodworking project?"
    Well, the plastic ones just look silly...
    Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

Comment

Yes, Protege......we like to call them "Pikeys" here in England! They are Irish travellers. They are horrid. They lie, steal, con, hurt and insult. They are not to be messed with. Brad Pitt played one in Snatch...and he played the part perfectly...even the accent.

I never knew they had them in America (obviously not Irish), and I am from there!
      "If it offends one person, it effects everyone".....me, on the PC world in which we dwell.

Comment

Oh, they have the Irish ones in America, too.
        ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

"Well, okay, we'll let the n*****rs in, but we DON'T WANT THE IRISH!"

who wants a shiny gold star? who wants one?

(that being said, I wanna live in Ireland! I swoon at Irish accents *sigh* much to the dismay and disgust of my british boyfriend LOL)
          GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

Me me! Blazing Saddles.
            "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

shiny gold star for you

GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

Working...
              X