This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth HYHYBT View Post
    Well, just because you *can* open a portal to Hell doesn't mean it's a good idea... maybe that was a warning to be careful not to do it by accident?
    That'd be a Hell of a sneeze, huh?

"I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
    HellGate: London

Comment

Quoth hauntedheadnc View Post
      There really is no snappy comeback to that kind of thing.
      Tell them to duck, then cough.

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth hauntedheadnc View Post
        Had another person tell me one time that they hoped I never learned to use the power balled up inside me -- because if I ever were able to let it loose, it would level several city blocks. There really is no snappy comeback to that kind of thing.
        Thats when you turn, and say deadpan, "I already know how. You better hope I'm lucky enough to keep it under control."
        "Time shall help me face my painful memories with indifference, and with more of it, I won't feel the need to face them at all..."

Comment

Actually all I did was just sort of bite my tongue and back away.
          Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

I have had all sorts of crazies tell me that my aura is powerful, that I am a "highly physic person" but haven't realized my potenial, that I "have something about me", that my eyes conceal my memories, thoughts and emotions entirely and many other weird things. All of these have been said to me by complete strangers. Hmm.....haha
            "If it offends one person, it effects everyone".....me, on the PC world in which we dwell.

Comment

When I was contemplating quitting Borders many years ago I had a random woman come up to me and tell me my aura was completely black and if she could help me. I was kind of weirded out by it and I felt bad afterwards b/c I backed away from her quickly. Not so much b/c she was reading me but b/c I didn't want to be bothered by a complete stranger.

In the original post, the guy grabbed you. Now if he really was into auras, I can't understand why he would touch you. People who believe in auras and personal energy and the likes would never presume to touch another person. That's a BIG no-no in the magical world. So methinks this dude was some creepy scammer.

I don't see auras of people. I wish I could, although I wouldn't run around telling people about them unless they asked. I can, however, "read" peoples emotions and what they are like with stunning accuracy. Unless the person is a very proficient liar, I can read them.
              If you are thinking to yourself, "Hmmm, should I post this?" it should probably go HERE.

Comment

Quoth iradney View Post
                I aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam the one and onlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
                Nobody I'd raaaaaaaaaather be </singing>

*cookie to those who get it*
                GodDAMN I love this song.

If someone has mentioned your aura before, maybe you should ask the next one what exactly it looks like and see if they match. Maybe they're on to something.
                "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

Just wanted to say that while you may be "the one", none of you are the Anti-Christ. That would be me. Adam, flesh and bone, Anti-Christ -- at your service.

No, seriously. I had demons in college that were my body guards cause of this (well, guys in my theater that used spirit gum to attach horns to their foreheads, dressed in all black, carried swords and dressed up like demons -- but still -- demons!).

So yeah, depending on which set of friends you ask, I am either 1) the Anti Christ, 2) the daughter of Satan or 3) Satan herself.

Apparently I'm evil. (c:
                  "The things that I remember best - those are the things I wasn't supposed to do…."

I'm coming back as a Schooner Wharf Bar dog.

Comment

Shall we combine forces and unleash all that is unholy and evil upon the land?

Ave, ave, versus christus!
                    "Time shall help me face my painful memories with indifference, and with more of it, I won't feel the need to face them at all..."

Comment

Quoth Luna View Post
                      People who believe in auras and personal energy and the likes would never presume to touch another person. That's a BIG no-no in the magical world.
                      Not everyone who believes in that stuff is part of the same magical world or community, though. There are as many different ways of believing in it as there are different religions. I would have to say it's true about most of the wiccan/pagan types I know, but it could be coincidence. They've all had the sort of life experiences and upbringings that made them very conscious of things like personal space and introversion, and they know it's rude to be grabby without asking.

My mother and I hung out with some mystical-crystals-and-angels groupies in the early '90s, and they were all incredibly huggy and touchy-feely. One of them told me I was an 'old soul', but she was also the type to see a faerie in every misplaced twig and aliens in every odd flash of light.

Comment

We get some really interesting folks in the school massage clinic. Nice people, essentially harmless, but a little...odd. One of them that I once worked on spent the entire two-hour treatment period soliloquizing on how I was "such a natural empath" and how they "could just tell" that I was performing some kind of miraculous healing on them. I wasn't too bothered; I figured I'd take it as a compliment. There was one thing they said that really freaked me out, though. At one point, the client suddenly looks up from the face cradle at me and says, "You hate being touched. You're so attuned to what energies other people are giving off that you cannot stand to be touched." They plunked themselves back down into the face cradle, leaving me going O.o...

...thing of it is, I really do hate being touched. But that's because I'm a control freak. Draw your own conclusions.
                        "Mommy, Daddy, I want a Jagermonster for Giftymas!"

Comment

Working...
                        X