This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few losers from the graveyard files:

I would like to put minutes on my new phone.

Ok, what's that phone number?

Oh. They told me but I didn't write it down. Do I need that?

Of course not! We're all mind-readers here. I was just testing you!

You don't need to by snotty with me, b**ch. (Said in a snotty tone of voice.) I'm just trying to protect my information. You g$!!#^&*n customer service people are so rude!

Well ma'am, this is not customer service. You are speaking to the security department. My job is to do security verifications on these accounts.

*I'll* tell you what your job is, you little b**ch!

Oh, no, you didn't just say that!

No ma'am, you will *not* tell me what my job is. I am in charge of this situation. Your order will not go through until I am able to verify you. And if you call me a b**ch one more time I will hang up this phone.

You're not allowed to do that, you c*nt!

Yes I am, actually. Good bye!

She had the gall to call back and complain that I hung up on her even though she didn't call me a b**ch again!

Hey, man, I need those minutes on my phone right now.

I'm sorry, I am not able to process this order.

But I need those minutes!

I'm sorry sir, there's nothing I can do for you.

Even if I tell you how sexy you sound?

Especially not then.

Well I'd tell you to get a job as a phone sex operator except that you're too good at saying no to people. Nobody wants to jack off to a girl who says no!

All right, I am disconnecting this call now.

BUT WHY?!!!

I will not put up with being spoken to in that manner.

But it was a compliment! (To friend: ) Man girls are so goddamn sensitive! No wonder I can't keep a damn girlfriend!

You said it dude, not me.
    Because as we all know, on the Internet all men are men, all women are men and all children are FBI agents.

PG, dear, you get some crazy crazy people on your phone. I think I need to go crawl into a hole and hide from the craziness! I mean seriously -- why do people think it's okay to call people -- especially people they don't know -- b*tches and c*nts? I will NEVER understand that. If anyone ever calls me that they better be one of my best friends and I better KNOW they are joking or I'll punch them. That's just not okay.

*sigh* Our country is on the fast track straight to hell cause of these people.
    "The things that I remember best - those are the things I wasn't supposed to do…."

I'm coming back as a Schooner Wharf Bar dog.

Comment

Yes, thank you for noticing, prepaid cell phones have some sort of homing device that attracts people with abnormal brain waves. Or something.

I love it when people cuss at us and then call back and complain that we hung up on them. Because we put it in the notes: Cust used profanity, gave 1 warning and discoed call. When they call back to complain, the sups get a hold of them, read the notes to them verbatim, and then tell them if they continue to act that way they will be barred from placing orders over the phone ever again.

We have this little thing we call the black hole. If we put your phone in it, you will never reach us again. If you dial our number, you go straight to the black hole.

Security people can be evil.
      Because as we all know, on the Internet all men are men, all women are men and all children are FBI agents.

Comment

Quoth ThePhoneGoddess View Post
        Yes, thank you for noticing, prepaid cell phones have some sort of homing device that attracts people with abnormal brain waves. Or something.
        *has a prepaid phone*

*thinks about it*

Yeah. You're right.
        "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Truer words were never spoken (typed).

From what you have here PG, those sound pretty mild too. But in all seriousness I don't think the customer's i've had while working in the prepay industry have been any worse than any other customers I've had. Except those that like to whine "Do you know how much money I've spent with you guys?"

Hmmm..... like maybe $30 total in the past four months Yeah...... big spender there. I'm gonna stop now or I could write a novels worth of rants.

Comment

No actually, the craziest customers I have ever dealt with were while working for the cable company. I did that temp for 6 weeks. Never again! Those people were absolutely PSYCHO!

Comment

I would like to put minutes on my new phone.

Ok, what's that phone number?

Oh. They told me but I didn't write it down. Do I need that?

Of course not! We're all mind-readers here. I was just testing you!
              "I'll just enter in a random number, then."

Honestly, the stupidity is amazing sometimes.
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

My prepaid cell has a screen that SHOWS you the number for the phone.
                "Magic sometimes sounds like tape." - The Amazing Johnathan

Comment

Quoth Crosshair View Post
                  My prepaid cell has a screen that SHOWS you the number for the phone.
                  You would be amazed at how many people don't notice that little fact (well maybe not) Even a good number of our dealers, you know the people who sell these things for a living, don't know how to find that screen.

Comment

Quoth MystyGlyttyr View Post
                    *has a prepaid phone*

*thinks about it*

Yeah. You're right.
                    *thinks about husband who has prepaid phone*

Yeah . . . I agree.
                    This area is left blank for a reason.

Comment

*was given a prepaid phone for graduating, by the family, who all have pay as you go service*

"What does that say about me?
                      "I call murder on that!"

Comment

She had the gall to call back and complain that I hung up on her even though she didn't call me a b**ch again!
                        Well, technically....
                        "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

saw that coming

Comment

Even a good number of our dealers, you know the people who sell these things for a living, don't know how to find that screen.
                            Oh, *those* dealers! The ones who *use* your phones, I could understand it...
                            Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

Comment

No actually, the craziest customers I have ever dealt with were while working for the cable company. I did that temp for 6 weeks. Never again! Those people were absolutely PSYCHO!
                              You aren't kidding! The 6 months I worked for a cable company the customers were unreal. My supervisor actually had a customer (who was in non-pay disconnect status of course) state "I wish cancer upon you and your entire family!"

Comment

Working...
                              X