Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The assistant manager at my deli is like that...

Since I work at a deli inside a grocery store, we have to keep our raw chicken in the meat department's cooler. Well, one day the meat department guy was on a ladder trying to get something off the top shelf. About 15-20 feet off the ground. My coworker (Not assistant manager) was in there getting some chicken for us to fry.

The meat department guy lost his balance and fell from the top of it, right onto a cement floor. My coworker ran for help asap, then came back to the deli to tell us what happened.

My assistant manager's first words? "What took you so long? Why don't you have chicken? We need it, we're running low! You need to go get it!"

Now...the meat department guy was laying right in front of our chicken. The ladder had actually clipped my coworker on the way down. My assistant manager wasn't happy with my coworker's story, so what does she do? See if she can get between the paramedics to get our chicken.
    Pit bull-

There is no breed of dog more in need of our compassion; in need of our call to arms on their behalf; and in need of what should be the full force of our enduring sanctuary.

Comment

Working...
    X