This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleeping?

I'm washing dishes (woooo), when Natalie comes up to me. "I think this guy is sleeping. He's completely drunk".

I come up, Guy is supporting himself at the counter, gently swaying, head down. We both chuckle, I finish cleaning the breader. We start making a lot of noise to see if we can wake him up. I finish the breader. Bring it up, he's still in that same position. We can smell the alcohol radiating off him. He gently mumbles to himself.

I'm surprised he can even stand.

After a little bit, I bring up a fryer bottom, and the guy gets on his knees, with his head on the counter. A little different, we go up and ask the manager what to do, and I protect myself with "If he throws up, I call 'not cleaning it'". We decide to just ask if he's okay, he says "yeh hm m "... close enough to a 'Yes' for me.

Come up again, just his arm is on the counter, then his hand. Then the hand is gone.

Okay, maybe he can't stand.

His order finished, we wake him up... carry his food for him... and see him out the door. Watch him like a >hawk<. Making sure he doesn't come within 10 feet of any cars.

He wanders on down the street....

...? how the hell can someone who can barely stand manage to arrive here to order chicken?
    I've been here for two years, work harder than most others, and I'm getting paid $1.80 an hour
    less than the 17 year old slacker you hired two months ago. Maybe that's why I'm not chipper at work.

Wow I have been guilty of the occasional drunken munchie run at 3 in the morning (not driving of course) but thats over the top.

I predict Alcohol + Greasy Chicken= Massive Pukeage OR choking on a bone.
    Or both.
    If watermelons are made up of water, what are kumquats made up of?
    www.myspace.com/rentalracer

Comment

Well I've heard that greasy food is great for a hangover. Uhhh, not that I'd know from firsthand experience or anything
      "Being crazy was the only thing that kept me from going insane."
      - Raven

Comment

He is literally on the ground, drunk off his ass, and he insists he's ok.

Off-topic, you can tell who grew up in Wisconsin around here lately, 37°F (3°C) outside, and car windows are being rolled down
        I've been here for two years, work harder than most others, and I'm getting paid $1.80 an hour
        less than the 17 year old slacker you hired two months ago. Maybe that's why I'm not chipper at work.

Comment

Working...
        X