X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth ToasterQueen View Post
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Oh Raps. Can I be your fangirl?
    Apparently there's a club somewhere, and you have to take a ticket...

Of course, the standard security notice should be given that anyone selling locks of my hair didn't really get a good look at my photo, or managed to get some beard fur and is passing it off as the good stuff.

Rapscallion

Comment

Either make her sign a waiver or quit taking her business. No grief is worth the future money your wife's company will get from the woman.
      Op.125

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
        In that case, don't google for Priapus.

I warned you.

Hey, I learned something new today!!!!!!

And is it about certain warnings from Raps that makes one WANT to do exactly what he warned against?
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

yes, i can see the popularity of this guy.
          look! it's ghengis khan!
          Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
            Apparently there's a club somewhere, and you have to take a ticket...
            *stands in line*
            I know I'm laughing but it's really not funny. - Me
            "I was in the hall. I know, because I was there." - Clue

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
              And is it about certain warnings from Raps that makes one WANT to do exactly what he warned against?
              That's just human nature... there could be a sign on a bench in the park, big bold letters "CAUTION: WET PAINT!" but you still have to touch the bench to be certain.
              "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
                That's just human nature... there could be a sign on a bench in the park, big bold letters "CAUTION: WET PAINT!" but you still have to wet the paint.
                Edited to amuse myself.

Rapscallion

Comment

Beard fluff, the good stuff.......so is this upstairs or downstairs?
                  ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

my search for priapus also turned up a clothing free camp site-men only.

any takers?
                    look! it's ghengis khan!
                    Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

I googled Priapus and all I can say is that he would make a horse cry. On topic, it's people like her that infest my arena sadly, they take the word "No" like a 3 year old takes it's bedtime annoucement.
                      The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

UPDATE:

Well it seems that this person is now telling us that "There is something wrong with the painting You should be able to fix it" and again leading us to answer "We can take to a professional art restorer (the woman who works for the National Gallery of Art in DC no less) if you can tell what the [censored] is wrong with it!!!"

Well we didn't use [censored] but you know darn well we wish we could.

And as for the statue, she is claiming that "I barely touched it and it fell out of the truck" which is horsepucky, since the statue was all the way in the back and would have had to have fell over and rolled 2/3's the length of the cargo area. Not easy since the statue isn't round enough to do that without help.

She also wanted to know why it's not fixed yet. Well if the Anal-Dwelling Twat Monkey had actually returned the calls of the adjuster as well as the calls from the company that would repair the damn thing then maybe it would have been fixed.

Oh and she wanted it delivered to her yesterday morning within 20 minutes of her call...she lives about 2 hours away at least.

People like that would have made Mother Teresa say "[censored] it" and grab shotgun.

Mongo
                        I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Comment

Working...
                        X