Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I called...um...you called...oh who the eff called who?!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I called...um...you called...oh who the eff called who?!

I haven't been at work too long yet but already I've had a few whack jobs call in. This was the latest call. It's a short and sweet one but still post-worthy I felt.

Me -
    SC - stuipd sucky lady customer

Me - Welcome to [opening spiel], how can I help you?

SC - Ummmm....*SIGH*

*silence*

Me - Hello, you've called through to [here], how can I help?

SC - *SIGH*....ummm, ahhh....*SIGH*....[to someone in the background on their end] god these people are stupid!

Me - Hello, ma'am? I can hear you, you've called [here] and I've been asking you how I can help today?

SC - What? *SIGH*... yes, I've heard you from the start... [again to person in background on her end] this girl is such a stupid b*tch... [now back to me] yeah listen, I just called to update my address, is that really so hard? I'm always appalled when I call [here], the service is disgusting!

Me - Okay, well I can definetely help with updating your address today ma'am, may I please start with your membership number?

SC - What? NO! Why do you need that?! *SIGH*...[again to person in her background] I swear they must employ high school dropouts at that place, how embaressing for them

Me - Ma'am, I require your membership number so I can bring up your policy to update your address. If you don't have the number with you though I can do a name search and bring up your details that way if you like?

SC - *SIGH* why do you people call me so early in the morning? It really is very rude you know ....[to the person in background] This girl is so rude!

Me - You called us, ma'am

SC - Excuse me, no I did not, you've called me at the crack of dawn, started asking me all these personal questions *SIGH* some of us have REAL jobs to get to you know!

*CLICK*, as she hangs up
    Last edited by tilly101; 11-03-2011, 11:07 PM.

Wha? So confused. O.o
    Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
    Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Quoth dragon_wings View Post
      Wha? So confused. O.o
      I know, me too
      And I must have had a really weird look on my face after the call ended because the guy opposite me asked me what just happened
      All I can say is "I.....don't know"

Comment

Sounds like she's on some form of happy pills
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

I hope the calls are recorded where you work. That kind of stupid deserves to be passed around the workplace and soundly mocked!
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Huh? My brain isn't processing this one. Although it is past midnight here...
            My Crafting Profile http://www.craftster.org/forum/index...ofile;u=139859

Comment

Because of how the call ended, I'm seriously thinking she was impaired in some way. Whether alcohol, narcotics or she was recovering from surgery, I don't know. *shakes head in confusion*
              A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
                Sounds like she's on some form of happy pills
                In that case, she needs to switch prescriptions, cause they don't seem to be making her all that happy (or those having to deal with her either)

Madness takes it's toll....
                Please have exact change ready.

Comment

Ow. I think something in my brain just broke.

Comment

Someone's caretaker needs to know they've gotten out and called you. No seriously. I think you caught her not wanting to give info, and as a diversionary tactic, she pulled the "why are you calling me?" bit. Maybe. I...Don't think I really know anymore...???
                    "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

I was about to say I want some of what she's smoking...but not if it's going to making me into a raving bitchy lunatic. Whoa.
                      "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Aha! I've figured it out. Ninja Hamsters snuck into her house, calling you, then forcing her to go to the phone, saying that you called her.

On a serious note I am seriously about this.
                        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

It's official. I'm giving up even trying to understand anything I read here. You've broken my will, thank you.
                          "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

I swear I can *feel* my brain leaking out my nose. WTH?

Comment

That woman is (say it with me, folks) further proof that crack does *NOT* smoke itself!
                              Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Working...
                              X