Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peeing in line (yes, you read that right)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth wildcatgrrl View Post
    You could just wear a diaper like the crazy astronaut woman.
    What? A crazy astronaut woman in a diaper? Did I miss some strange, huge news story?
    Herewith, a nugget of wisdom from the very wise Mike Brady: "Alone, we can only move buckets. But if we work together, we can drain rivers."

--
    mannabozo.wordpress.com

Comment

Quoth MadMike View Post
      A guy I worked with at the home improvements store told me he once caught a kid whipping it out and peeing in the middle of the aisle. Worse yet, the kid's father was right there letting him do it.

Couldn't the father have been arrested for doing that? I thought peeing right out in public (on the ground, on a store floor, right out in the street, etc) was considered indecent exposure.
      Herewith, a nugget of wisdom from the very wise Mike Brady: "Alone, we can only move buckets. But if we work together, we can drain rivers."

--
      mannabozo.wordpress.com

Comment

Quoth HowMayIHelpMe? View Post
        What? A crazy astronaut woman in a diaper? Did I miss some strange, huge news story?
        Here ya go:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,250415,00.html

Are you in the US? Just curious because this was a pretty big news story for about a week here.

And on the subject of peeing in public -
        We have not only had some one pee out on the floor in our store, but we had someone leave some poop a while back. It was funny, the chick in Video comes over and asks, "Are you jealous that I have actual crap in my department?"! I didn't see it, but since people are allowed to bring dogs in, I'm really hoping it was doggie-doo. Of course, it begs the question, what is it about the Video dept that people feel free to pee and poop over there?
        It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
          Good thing junior didn't wet himself on the ride or whip it out and give everyone on the ride a Golden Shower!!
          Better than the golden bath...
          I know I'm laughing but it's really not funny. - Me
          "I was in the hall. I know, because I was there." - Clue

Comment

Working...
          X