Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not really on topic, but I just wanted to back up Arachne. I watch TONS of tv, and I don't have cable. You can stream lots of new shows on network sites, and even more after a few weeks on youtube, google video, veoh, etc. And the rest you can download via bittorrent. OK, I know piracy is bad Bad BAD, but somehow it doesn't feel as criminal when it's tv and not movies? Or, possibly, I'm just a terrible person; so take whatever I say with a grain of salt. But I just wanted to chime in and say you have other options.

(Booyah! MST3K fans in da house!! Yes, that sounded suitably nerdalicious )
    But I don't need a vagina. I have a pony.
    -Gravekeeper

Comment

Well, theiving is theiving no matter how you slice it.

Bittorrent is legit now, btw. They have changed to an online store where, for a nominal fee, you can watch tv and movies. They've come to some agreement with the entertainment companies.

Also, many of you have MySpace- add FoxOnDemand to your friends list and you can watch all the latest episodes of Fox's shows. (24, Bones, and about 10 others.)
      "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
      HellGate: London

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
        I love Judge Judy too! I have a feeling she'd be nicer towards me, I've watched enough of her to know how to answer her ?s lol.
        Yep. First of all, never, never, never interrupt her while she's talking.

Anyway, just wanted to contribute my thanks to all those offering advice here - I don't have a roommate as such, but I'll definitely try to keep all this in mind for if and when I do have one and it goes sour - hopefully it wouldn't, but as they say, forewarned...
        Civilized men tend to be ruder than savages because they know they can be impolite without getting their skulls split, as a rule.
        - Robert E. Howard

Comment

Working...
        X