Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess it's a tough world when you could be prosecuted for selling a drunken bum a bus ticket to get home. If we did that here in the UK, no one would go anywhere
    There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.

Comment

Quoth ackmeow View Post
      Nope. We'd keep them there and hand them off to security when they arrive. If someone's drunk, security. No questions.
      I have to admit that seems a bit ridiculous but policy is policy I suppose. I've certainly enforced some stupid policies for a paycheck before myself.

Quoth Nemesis44UK View Post
      I guess it's a tough world when you could be prosecuted for selling a drunken bum a bus ticket to get home. If we did that here in the UK, no one would go anywhere
      Eh, it's just one places policy and the OP has to enforce policy.

In the US I can tell you from personal experience that you can wander around Las Vegas completely trashed, buy stuff in stores and get on the busses and as long as you are not causing a disturbance no one will bother you (why oh why did I get the yard of margarita?). I hear New Orleans’s is even more over the top during Mardi Gras but I've never been.
      You'll find a slight squeeze on the hooter an excellent safety precaution, Miss Scrumptious.

Comment

Working...
      X