Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm anticipating a few ruined Christmases in the coming week, either because people waited till the last minute and we can't guarantee stuff will ship in time, or we're out of stock (especially if they already got something but it was broken and we can't replace it soon enough)...oh well, so goes another holiday season
    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Quoth dragon_wings View Post
      I'm stuck on the register during Christmas but that doesn't mean I can't still ruin Christmas. :P
      Oh, you'll ruin Christmas alright. XD Back when I worked on a checkout, I managed to ruin several SC Christmases by my inability to reach into the air and pull out a sold out item for them.

Btw; there's also the We Ruined Christmas! group available, if anyone wants to join.

http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=30
      People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
      My DeviantArt.

Comment

How do you join?
        Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Quoth Kristev View Post
          How do you join?
          Click the link above your post Christev. It'll open up to a new page. At the center bottom of the page there's another link that says "Join Group". Click that, it'll ask you if you're sure you want to join, click "yes", and you're in! Giggity giggity!

Comment

I just got a holiday seasonal job at Anthracite's (ends day after xmas) and work three shifts this week: thursday, friday and Christmas eve. Three chances to ruin some Christmases!!! WOOO!

Comment

I for one wish to state this: BAH, HUMBUG! (Now back to your scheduled programming)

Comment

Quoth lineswine
                I for one wish to state this: BAH, HUMBUG! (Now back to your scheduled programming)
                I'm gonna second this. I'm a mean grinch. :P
                Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

SC: "HEY! YOU! DVD PLAYER!"

My first thought: "Yes, yes it is. Why, will there be a test?"

[link]
                  Each one of us has a special place just like the Evergreen Forest. Enchanting, sparkling, and perfect. And, like the flowers that bloom there... fragile.

Comment

Quoth emax4 View Post
                    I almost forgot about Festivus too. I did work at a construction place where someone went through the trouble of making Monopoly-style Festivus cards that had George's head with "Happy Festivus".
                    I found them:
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X