This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth customersruinmylife View Post

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Watch this video. The magic happens about 20 seconds in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63rcdLeXiU8

Yeah, that actually happened. There was a difference though. Before I opened the hatch, I tapped the guy on the shoulder and warned him not to lean on it. I opened it, walked off, and then he fell through. He landed in the massive puddle at the end of the bar.

Of course, it was all my fault.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I know if i worked there it would likely get me in trouble, but I'm not sure I could watch something like that without laughing my ass off, especially because he fell into a giant puddle.
    "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

Had 2 staff who couldent make it in to work for black friday due to floods....so i had to get my ass out and work a high capacity pub instead of my more upmarket irish joint i work regularly.

Had words with a guy early on as he was smoking right in the doorway which we dont allow, was a bit of an ass about it but did what he was told eventually.

On a walk round a hour or so later i found him smoking and drinking in the hallway so told him come on you must know your not ment to smoke here, take that outside and used a hand to gently guide the half cut lad towards the door.....cue him turning round and screaming at me dont touch me you dont know who the f#ck your dealing with........

Didnt know who he was when i chucked him down the 3 stairs at the main entrence....but it didnt make much difference at that point
      We are the willing, led by the unknowing, doing the impossible, for the ungrateful, we have now done so much, for so long - for so many, with so little, we can now do anything with nothing!!!

Comment

Quoth BroSCFischer View Post
        "I'm sorry we're too lazy for you, why don't you go to <other establishment>. I'm sure they can better serve you."
        Graham Chapman: "I did, they sent me here."

Comment

I am a little in love with you, OP!

Your posts keep me entertained in between much suckage.

The last I read, you walked out of that Bar. How did you go back?

I can't imagine the fresh hell of working on Black Friday! You handled it with your usual aplomb and humour!

Comment

Working...
          X