This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Linda View Post
    "You are about the stupidest girl I have ever met. You are a failure. The biggest failure I ever met. You fail at everything you do."

My fab part timer replied
    "I'm not the one who came to a photo processing lab for a watch battery."

Priceless!!!!!!!!!
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth tollbaby View Post
      That's funny, mine did Of course, I did my work study terms at the public library's periodicals department.... special breed of SCs there.
      Mine really hasn't. I've worked for the same district for two years, so I know how crazy people can be. I'm just sick of my education centering around "what the user wants." The users are usually morons.

Comment

god i have heard that phrase recently. a customer was coming though my line, angered that state workers were not getting and extra day off for fords death he told us he hoped our new govener would get a disease and die. O.O ok all that for a day off....*steps away slowly*
        History repeats, the names and dates change, but its always the same old story.

Comment

Woe

I don't know what I would have said if this had happened to me. I think I would have been too shocked to reply. It's funny, cause I remember saying earlier that I had already lost all hope in the decency of humanity.

Quoth Daphne View Post
          I'm a reference assistant, and I so feel your pain. I hate dealing with the rude assholes that come into my library. My library school education is not preparing me to deal with the nut jobs that call the library home.
          Thank you!
          ...but I'm a bastard and so desensitized to the scum of humanity that I'm immune to the Stun status effect.
          Quoth Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth Sofar View Post
            "May you soon find yourself under the wheels of a bus, sir.
            As long as it's not one of the CS buses. I'd hate to clean that crap off of it
            Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Working...
            X