Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when you think you've heard it all....

a co-worker of mine passes things along to me that are, well, special. 90% of the time it's a typo or unique choice of words in the call notes, but these two were too good to keep to myself

we had ANOTHER person request a jumpstart with no engine in the veh, this time the agent convinced them to have it towed.

then we had a towing company relay to us that the customer argued with them for 30 mintues that the tire did not need to be changed, just fixed because clearly the bottom half was the only part that was damaged and the top half of the tire was still perfectly good
    "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Quoth dispatch View Post

we had ANOTHER person request a jumpstart with no engine in the veh, this time the agent convinced them to have it towed.

then we had a towing company relay to us that the customer argued with them for 30 mintues that the tire did not need to be changed, just fixed because clearly the bottom half was the only part that was damaged and the top half of the tire was still perfectly good
    O.o

Some people are too stupid to own a car.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Well, at least I have enough braincells left to type this response.

Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth dispatch View Post
        (Tears of laughter and sadness)

I have GOT to tell some of the guys at work about that one! They'll die laughing!
        I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

Working...
        X