This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Shironu-Akaineko View Post
    And zoomed down the aisle knocking the WHOLE ROW down shouting "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"
    That is absolutely the coolest thing I ever heard. Big kudos to the dad for being innovative in punishment!!! Loved the story!!!

Kibbles

Comment

Quoth protege View Post
      It's happened here a few times too...namely on the Parkway and I-70 east of Pittsburgh. Usually, it's during the day, and always with cinder blocks. However, since fences were installed on the bridges, it doesn't happen as much.
      It happened in the Harrisburg area as well. I'm assuming the ones in your area were part of the same rash of incidents that were happening all over the state for awhile. I think it was around '94 or so. Probably a lot of it was copycat stuff because it was soooo cool.

I remember I was driving down I-83 to see a concert in Baltimore, and I got nervous every time I approached an overpass.
      Sometimes life is altered.
      Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
      Uneasy with confrontation.
      Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

I just don't understand what makes *anyone* think it's ok to take another life save for serious self-defense....
        DJ Particle

Comment

hyhybt: Bf happened to be stopped at a stop light near where the guy got pulled over (a few blocks down from the store) and watched part of the exchange and the guy's discovery of the weiner while waiting for the light to change.
          ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

Working...
          X