This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would have said NO NO NO

Remember my story about my coworker Jane. http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ad.php?t=86156
    heres a refresher..

Shes back at doing rooms now, I told her just today that she really needs to get off the third floor. There is nothing but jerks up there. The hotel is full of super bowl people. Well today Jane is knocking on doors, and 318 has a Do not so she goes on to 317 and knocks. Well 318 is having none of this and opens her door and then slams it as hard as she can. And then later 318 tell her they demand service NOW. Jane tells them that its time for her break and she'll be back in 15 mins.
    318 turns red and scream NO YOU WONT YOU WILL DO IT NOW NOW NOW

Jane was so pissed, I mean what is 318 a fucking queen. It must be nice to just demand service after having a do not sign on her door for 5 hours.

'Of course ma'am. If you don't mind the extra $100.00 charge for me working through my scheduled break, I'd be happy to do your room right now. I just need you to sign this form, stating you are aware of the extra charge.... (act as if hunting for a form -if SC doesn't back down, just say since you are out of the form, you will have to come back in 20 minutes)

Comment

Quoth candyshopgirl View Post
      318 turns red and scream NO YOU WONT YOU WILL DO IT NOW NOW NOW.
      I think I'd have been inclined to tell them, 'You want staff that work on your say-so? Bring your own.'
      Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

at that point i'm thinking just walk away and report that the guest is being refused service for abusive behavior.

well... except for the fact that your manager was spineless before so it could backfire on her

Comment

Working...
        X