X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Hi, I have a 10 inch cock" And Other "Romantic" Tomfoolery

(stuck the NSFW tag on, just in case)

Haven't posted a sucky customer story in months. Not to say that I haven't had SCs but the ones I've had have paled in comparison to these.

And before I get someone cracking jokes about the cock, I don't mean a rooster. I mean exactly that piece of human male anatomy that's referred to as a "cock".

Right, that's out of the way.

"Hi, I Have A 10 Inch Cock."

No preamble, no "how are you, listen, I'm looking for something", just "I have a 10 inch cock and I want this special brand of condoms". Unfortunately, we didn't carry the brand of condoms he wanted, which led to a five minute soliliquy about how his new girlfriend wants him to wear a condom, and it hurts her because he's 3 inches in circumference and he can't find condoms to accomodate his massive size, and how big his head is, and what position would be best, and on. And on. And on. I wonder if it's a prank call, but the guy sounded too sincere for it to be a prank call. Finally, I referred him to a local sex shop to pick up a copy of their sex books. Guy sounded so disappointed when I hung up.

YUCK

We have 2 guys who come in regularly. Good Will is a nice, fitness oriented guy, buys an 18 pack of beer, cigarettes, gum and other stuff if it's on sale, very polite and pleasant. Bad Will is a guy with a drinking problem who lost his license, has no concept of personal space and will corner you and talk to you for an hour if you let him.

He kissed me on the cheek last week and then yammered on about how he hasn't had a woman for 10 years. I am so mad that I didn't knee him in the balls. I went home and took a long shower. I want to be more of a bitch to him, but he's still a customer.

Rest, for now. As Valentine's gets closer, I'll have more to add.
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

I can't think of anything appropriate to say, or at least nothing that would pass muster here ... what does your company/store allow you to do with customers like these? The guy who kissed you absolutely deserved a physical rejection ... that was WAY out of line. Can't he at least be banned?

Maybe you could've given the other guy the phone number for Dr. Ruth as well ...

Comment

I don't know, to be honest. My guess would be exactly the way I handled it. Make no ripples or comment. I didn't inform the manager, thhough, which would have been smart.
      Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Comment

Are you sure that first one didn't mean 10 millimeters?

You know how some guys get their units of measurement confused at times.

Sorry you had to deal with that one . . . have a on me.
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Actually, I know 2 guys that fit the descriptin in the first story. One of them has the knickname "coke can" because he's as big around as one. I can verify. it was a hot tub party, I was frightened of being bludgeoned to death.

Comment

Quoth Redbeard View Post
            Actually, I know 2 guys that fit the descriptin in the first story. One of them has the knickname "coke can" because he's as big around as one. I can verify. it was a hot tub party, I was frightened of being bludgeoned to death.
            YEOWCH!

Talk about giving a new meaning to the term "assault with a deadly weapon."
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Hey, he's very popular with ladies willing to push the envelope, as it were....

Comment

I don't think I would've gotten in trouble for saying something like, "I'm sorry we don't have the product you're looking for, but this conversation is inappropriate." I don't need to hear all that.
                "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                  You know how some guys get their units of measurement measurements of their units confused at times.
                  There. Fixed that.

Quoth Redbeard View Post
                  One of them has the knickname "coke can" because he's as big around as one.
                  I used to know a guy with that same nickname and for the same reason.

Quoth ralerin View Post
                  I didn't inform the manager, though, which would have been smart.
                  It's really never to late to have a paper trail. Even if you didn't mention it at the time, you can still let them know about the incident so that you have a trail if he does something else in the future.

^-.-^
                  Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

A 3 inch circumference or a 3 inch diameter? Cuz I gotta say I don't think a 3 inch circumference is even quite average.

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                      There. Fixed that.

I used to know a guy with that same nickname and for the same reason.

It's really never to late to have a paper trail. Even if you didn't mention it at the time, you can still let them know about the incident so that you have a trail if he does something else in the future.

^-.-^
                      What Andara said. If you get enough of a paper trail, maybe they will do something concrete.

As for Mr. Coke Can ... could you interrupt his monologue with something like, "I'm sorry, sir, but as I said, we don't have what you're looking for. Maybe you could try XXX shop at [location]. And I've got other customers right now, so I have to hang up. Thank you for calling [Mystore]." Because yeah, that was TMI raised to the 10th power.

Comment

Also beware of the guy with the nickname "Tripod".
                        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I remember being at an SCA event and hearing from a tent, "What do you expect me to do with *that?! Throw it over my shoulder and burp it?!"

Yeah - there was much laughing and a new nickname born.

Comment

Quoth ralerin View Post
                            (stuck the NSFW tag on, just in case)
                            "Hi, I Have A 10 Inch Cock."

No preamble, no "how are you, listen, I'm looking for something", just "I have a 10 inch cock and I want this special brand of condoms". Unfortunately, we didn't carry the brand of condoms he wanted, which led to a five minute soliliquy about how his new girlfriend wants him to wear a condom, and it hurts her because he's 3 inches in circumference and he can't find condoms to accomodate his massive size, and how big his head is, and what position would be best, and on. And on. And on. I wonder if it's a prank call, but the guy sounded too sincere for it to be a prank call. Finally, I referred him to a local sex shop to pick up a copy of their sex books. Guy sounded so disappointed when I hung up.
                            He's a fucking liar. NOBODY has a cock that huge. Not even me.
                            If anyone breaks the three pint rule, they'll be running all night to the pisser and back.

Comment

Quoth pzychobitch View Post
                              He's a fucking liar. NOBODY has a cock that huge. Not even me.
                              I've heard it bragged that John Holmes gave a new meaning to the term "footlong."

Comment

Working...
                              X