Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gravekeeper, I love your posts, but I'm sorry you have to live them. Reading them is the one joy of starting of a new work week for me.
    Labor boards have info on local laws for free
    HR believes the first person in the door
    Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
    Document everything
    CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Quoth Silvercat View Post
      My sister has a lot of vegetarian friends, including ones that have been vegetarian since birth. Apparently, they can eat McDonald's hamburgers with no ill effects.
      They're Thin Bacon Lady's kids! Run!

Comment

I'm touched that you remembered that tale. *sniff* She was one of my favourite customers.

Actually, that's a lie - she was part of the sea of morons that kept me in many tales of amusing nature for these boards, but I digress.

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Retail Associate View Post
          I hope you're saving all these and plan to put them in a book someday. I'd buy it! I don't know what the title would be but I'm sure you'd come up with an appropriate one! And if not...maybe some suggestions from the forum members?
          Whatever the title, it should include the tag line, "And other tales by Robert Keith the homicidal, shapeshifting call center Jesus."
          I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

Working...
          X