This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Maybe It's Been Six Weeks Today Guy

Customers Suck! presents: Real customers of suckitude.

Reaaaal customers of suuuuckitude.

Today, we salute you, Mr. Maybe It's Been Six Weeks Today Guy.

Mr. Maybe It's Been Six Weeks Today Guy!

Your salesman gave you a quote of six weeks, less than two weeks ago. Yet for you, an eternity has passed.

But it's not a leap year!

You call back every day, wanting to know if the piece has magically appeared in our warehouse, threatening to cancel if you have to wait one more f*cking day.

I'll just file a chargeback!

Your shopping prowess allowed you to purchase a Rolex knockoff, yet you skimped on the function that shows the day of the month.

A great deal from Tijuana!

So crack open your large book of lawyers, oh king of the calender, because the amount of threats you throw implies that you have Johnnie Cochran on speed dial. It doesn't matter if he's dead, because you have the power of...entitlement.

Mr. Maybe It's Been Six Weeks Today Guy...

"Time shall help me face my painful memories with indifference, and with more of it, I won't feel the need to face them at all..."

LOL - I can just hear it to the tune of "Real American Heroes"!
    "Full price for gum?! That dog won't hunt, monsignor." - Philip J. Fry

Comment

Quoth JetfireRules View Post
      Curse this wireless internet connection that is far more entertaining than my Communication Arts class!

lord do i know your pain, i have had to turn off my wireless connection to stop tempting myself. that any my professor told us there is a speical place in hell for ppl who play on the internet during her lecture.
      History repeats, the names and dates change, but its always the same old story.

Comment

I like! I like!

Only one thing though: Johnny Cochran's dead. Too bad because I can't think of any lawyers who are quite as big of a celebrity as Johnny was.

Oh wait, maybe I can! F. Lee Bailey! Arnold Shapiro! Great, now I'm naming all of O.J.'s attorneys!
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
          Only one thing though: Johnny Cochran's dead.
          Doesn't matter, she has the power of entitlement.
          "Time shall help me face my painful memories with indifference, and with more of it, I won't feel the need to face them at all..."

Comment

Quoth Sailornight6 View Post
            lord do i know your pain, i have had to turn off my wireless connection to stop tempting myself. that any my professor told us there is a speical place in hell for ppl who play on the internet during her lecture.
            Is that the same hell for child molesters and people who talk at the theater?
            There is a slight flaw in my character.

Comment

in her mind i guess so...i suppose i am lucky and she only said hell. it is a black death class she could have said ppl who play on the internet get the plague.

Comment

Quoth Sailornight6 View Post
                in her mind i guess so...i suppose i am lucky and she only said hell. it is a black death class she could have said ppl who play on the internet get the plague.
                A class on the black death? That sounds cool, actually. But then I'm weird that way.
                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                  A class on the black death? That sounds cool, actually. But then I'm weird that way.
                  its my favorite class. i know i am a history major and a geek, but it is a fun class

Comment

*wipes tear from eye*

Oh, that was magnificent! Thanks for starting out my day with a hearty laugh!
                    "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Quoth JetfireRules View Post
                      And dammit.......now I have that Bud "Real Men Of Genius" song stuck in my head!

Great, now I keep going back and re-reading that with that announcer guy's voice in my head!!!
                      Teach a SC to fish... and they will whine about you not catching, filleting, frying, and serving it up on a silver platter for them. - EvilEmpryss

Comment

Working...
                      X