This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Rubystars View Post
    Supernumerary nipples occur in 1 out of 50 people, and a lot of people don't even know they have a third nipple (or more) because they're reduced in size and might be mistaken for a mole or a pimple.
    OH MY GOD!

Seriously, something just clicked for me there, and my strange mole really does make sense.

Well...sign me up in the third nipple club.
    Your dignity shredded in five minutes or less, or your abuse is free.

Comment

Quoth Rubystars View Post
      I hate it when I card very young looking people with small children and they scream "But I'm a MOTHER!"
      In that situation I usually thank them because I know that I won't look young forever.

I try not to use my kids for a leg up. In fact I try to let people ahead of us because I have to stop and take care of them. Although I will confess since my toddler is still potty training I will ask if she can go ahead of them in a bathroom line.
      Last edited by computergeekett; 03-08-2007, 12:29 AM.

Comment

computergeekett, at least you ask! Another thing that annoys me is when we have age restricted medicine, and parents try to play a guilt trip on me about how they just want to buy the medicine for their poor, suffering child, and it's ALL MY FAULT that their poor little darling will suffer because the parent forgot to bring their driver's license. There are other medicines that function for the same problems which are not age restricted.

Comment

Quoth ominousoat View Post
          OH MY GOD!

Seriously, something just clicked for me there, and my strange mole really does make sense.

Well...sign me up in the third nipple club.
          Is it along the milk line?

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post

Well, that all depends on who you're expecting special treatment from...
            My thoughts exactly.

Comment

Quoth Demonoid Phenomenon View Post
              Yeah, well, so was Mary Brunner.
              Um.... Who?

Comment

Mary Brunner was a member of the Manson family.

Comment

There's a girl that gave birth at 5 years old. So cards, eh?
                  Now would be a good time to visit So Very Unofficial!

"I've had so many nasty customers this week, my bottomless pit is now ankle-deep."-Me.

Comment

Try:

"But I have CHILDRENNN!!!"

(At this point you lift one leg out to your side for a moment, then put it down.)

"I can spread my legs too, but you don't see me bragging about it"

God, I'd so get fired inside of a week if I ever had to work face to face with the public. =p

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
                      (At this point you lift one leg out to your side for a moment, then put it down.)

"I can spread my legs too, but you don't see me bragging about it"

Please edit quotes
                      Now my manager will wonder why I laugh everytime somebody uses that line on me when we can't have Dora on a cake.
                      Last edited by Ree; 03-14-2007, 08:40 PM. Reason: Editing irrelevant parts out of quote
                      Now would be a good time to visit So Very Unofficial!

"I've had so many nasty customers this week, my bottomless pit is now ankle-deep."-Me.

Comment

Working...
                      X