This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth JuniorMintz View Post
    Also, I'd like to see her "possibly" get some other sucker to put a spa on hold for her with a $200 deposit... hell, she couldn't pay for yours, how is she going to "possibly" buy a spa somewhere else? Dumbass.

Yea, I think she was only saying that because she was trying to 'get back at me.' Yea, like I care lady. It's like when those losers say "I'm never shopping here again!" WE DON'T CARE - GO AWAY!
    I ride the time, it unfolds a new day,
    another time, this world would fade away
    To find true love, is like no other joy,
    our choice is here
    be happy for today

Comment

Quoth COMINATCHA View Post
      "I'm never shopping here again!" WE DON'T CARE - GO AWAY!
      So we're going to stop losing money and we don't have to deal with anymore. WE WIN!
      ludo ergo sum

Comment

I like the bookstore's standard hold policy. As far as I know, it's for ALL the stores. If you put something on hold that we have in the store, it's 3 days. If we order something in for you, you have 2 weeks from the day we call to tell you it's in. If you order something expensive or that we don't normally carry and don't pick it up, we will send it back to the publisher. The only time we hold something indefinitely is if it's a prepaid order (if we don't have something in the store and it's only available for home delivery, it has to be prepaid, but we will waive the shipping and have it sent to the store for the customer to pick up if they want. In those cases, it's already paid for so we have to hang onto it). It's rare someone leaves a prepaid order sitting for more than a week or so, though.
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Yea, I think she was only saying that because she was trying to 'get back at me.' Yea, like I care lady. It's like when those losers say "I'm never shopping here again!" WE DON'T CARE - GO AWAY!
          I usually respond with "See you next week!"

Comment

BTW we no longer have spas sitting here for that amount of time - it leads to major storage problems. We are having to store spas out in the carpark, it's that bad! The pressure is really on me to get them out. Customers always have an excuse as to why they can't take it yet though. Grrrrrrrr!
            The store needs to rewrite their contracts. If the spa is left there more than 14 buisness days, a storage fee per day (including weekends) will be assessed. The fee can/will only be waived with notice and written permission for an acceptable reason (ie not that they can't pay the remainder but yes because the contractor flaked and there isn't a place to install it yet) by the 12th buisness day.

But I'm a hardass like that and don't think people should get away with everything just because they are the customer.

Comment

"I'm never shopping here again!"
              Well, concidering she never really shopped there in the first place, she didn't really need to say that--it was just understood by all.
              I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

Working...
              X