Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regarding being out of stock of a sale (or any) item.

One thing, would be nice, if the customer's would realize that it's not the cashier's/salesperson's fault that the item is out of stock, unless the salesperson is soley responsible for ordering and maintaining adequate stock of the product. More than likely, it's the fault of the buyer, or warehouse or somewhere on up the line to the vendor.

We all have been through this before, as customers, and of course it's frustrating, but that's no reason to screech at an innocent cashier or salesperson, about it!

Mike
    Meow.........

Comment

I love the line "you people never have anything". Well lady it is Saturday night of the sale. You want something, come in the first few days, not the last. Then there is Coke. In order to get a shipment we need to have 15 cases, and we don't make the orders. The order guy decides if we need enought and if he decides we don't we won't get anything. Even if there is a sale next week! You can imagine the coustomers then.
      I have PMS and a black belt. Any questions?

This random moment is brought to you by the letters A D and D.

Comment

Quoth Delphae View Post
        I love the line "you people never have anything". Well lady it is Saturday night of the sale.
        Not as funny as the 2pm on Christmas Eve, "What! How dare you not have Grand Theft Automobile Deathathon (with extra giblets)! It's been advertised in the papers for the last month, everybody's talking about it!! Little Mikes' christmas will be ruined and it's all your fault!!!"
        Lady, people aren't chocolates. D'you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard filling. Dr Cox - Scrubs

Comment

Quoth Crosshair View Post
          On another note, there are the customers who joke about shooting their friend in the butt with a .22 while looking at the guns. Sorry, but if they wanted to buy the gun that day I would have had to deny the sale. Why do people do that? It's like getting pulled over by the police for speeding and while the cop is writing the ticket you are joking to your friend about the cocaine in the trunk of the car.
          And that reminds me of this story...

Comment

Working...
          X