Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember, slaves can't quit, they have to be sold.

Comment

Quoth MadMike View Post
      Aw, you mean you didn't glare at her maniacly and tell her the reason you didn't work there anymore was because you murdered a customer?
      Gee mike, I thought that was reserved for me.

Or Kus.
      I AM the evil bastard!
      A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
        Even if you did still work there, the presence of a shopping cart and a small child didn't tip her off that you weren't working then? Geez, some people..
        My provigo apron, hat, coat and shirt (IN RED) never tip off customers I don't work at Dollarama (IN GREEN).
        Now would be a good time to visit So Very Unofficial!

"I've had so many nasty customers this week, my bottomless pit is now ankle-deep."-Me.

Comment

I've had regular customers come up to me when they see me ion town on my day off and ask if they can order something or if i can open the shop so they can buy something. of course i say no! i get one day every two weeks off if im lucky! im not wasting it!
          Last edited by tm comics; 03-10-2007, 02:40 PM. Reason: reeeeally bad typo!
          If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried!

Comment

Quoth April View Post
            I guess she figured once you work somewhere you ALWAYS work there
            haha yeah, the evil wal-mart theory that whatever falls into it's gravitational pull never quite gets away.
            Broadcasting to you live from the nerve center of my brain..... szzzt *we are currently experiencing technical difficulties, please stand by*

Comment

I would be angry And not at all polite!
              No longer a flight atttendant!

Comment

i shop a lot in teh target that fired me. and i always have that fun. But now that i dont work there i can happily tell teh customer just WAHT the store thiks of their employees

But people will come up to me and know i worked there and ask me to pull strings for them to get their returns and stuff and i'll happily tell them just what the unwritten policy is.

I know not so nice but after 3 years workin ga place they stuff they pulled made me REALLY hate the managment there.
                "Hello, my name is Niki....Jessica."
                "Oh we're a lot of things Niki, but we're not crazy." Jessica, Better Halves
                Niki's Chronicles

Comment

Quoth Rubystars View Post
                  There was something else I forgot to post about. Was she thinking that store security would let a non-employee behind the JEWELRY case?
                  That's what I was thinkin'. Our shop has jewelry cases and I wouldn't even consider going behind the jewelry cases even when off the clock on a lunch break . . .
                  This area is left blank for a reason.

Comment

Working...
                  X