This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow -

That takes the cake for one of the rudest things I have ever heard. Some people aren't fit to be put in the category "Human Being" . I applaud you for keeping your cool.
    Dammit !! ~ Jack Bauer

Comment

Just because you speak in a polite tone doesn't make you polite. I can understand losing weight in a candy store, especially with that policy, you can't just grab a piece here and there, plus you are on your feet all day. Where I worked in college we sold Jelly Bellys and we were always "testing" new recipes, and we were always pilfering swedish fish from the jar on the counter. But we didn't sell much of those anyway and the night manager didn't care (actually he was usually the one offering around the fish! and he used to be a cop ). But we were a little fast food type place run by the campus food services.
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
        This is why the manager at the young lady's store would always tell shoplifters "Give me MY clothes back!". It costs the store money to have the merchandise........and stolen merchandise is LOST money.....!!!!!!!!!
        Yes, and stealing is stealing. Whether it's candy from a bin or a car. It didn't belong to you in the first place, so therefore you can't simply claim it as yours. I love the Sweet Factory and (yes, I'm a retard, because we don't have one in town) get damn-near giddy every time I see one! Although now I know why they have such high prices (I still pay them anyway!), but at least it's nice to know that someone's goobery hands weren't all over inside the bin.
        This area is left blank for a reason.

Comment

Working...
        X