Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We wouldn't want to be rude, would we?

So a customer called in and said she wanted her account number. This usually means they want to tranfser their number to another company, so I asked her if there was anything else we could do to keep her. She said she was standing in (competitor)'s store right now and had already made up her mind because of a different plan she wanted (which, by the way, is going to cost her a lot more than a similar plan we have). I told her we had some great options that we could look at for her. Her response?

"Well, I appreciate it, but don't you think that would be awful rude considering I'm standing in their store right now and this guy already has everything set up for me?"

Oh sure. Thanks for being so considerate. Cause it's not rude at all to call me from that jerk's store without even giving me a chance to try and keep you, since you've been my customer for 4 years. But hey, enjoy paying more money!
    "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Quoth Kara_CS View Post
    But hey, enjoy paying more money!
    Sadly, some people have more money than brains. I'm guessing this woman is one of them.
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Comment

Working...
    X