Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since I teased about it in Lupo's thread...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since I teased about it in Lupo's thread...

Here's some of the quick stories about sucky/stupid/scammer customers. I will have to edit some of them to keep my business anonymous.

40 Dollar! Lady (ordered $40 worth of food at drive thru, got mad that it cost so much, left… wasted 4 orders of onion rings). - This was 10+ years ago, so $40 went even farther.

Alcohol Delivery Guy (had BP bring him vodka, then yelled cause it was wrong brand).

Asshole at “BUSINESS” who demanded a delivery at 8pm, kept saying; “I wanna be your last delivery of the day!!!” - Note - at the time we ended delivery at 7 pm. We closed at 9.

Asshole who bitched because other guy got -BURGER- before his fish.- He ordered 8 of them, and demanded his money back and stormed out with his scared looking girlfriend.

Bag lady & the Bratty Kids (always use millions of auctions gifts, kids talk back, waste straws & napkins, spitballs at -FEMALE EMPLOYEES-, dad and mom argued over “vanilla”, dad said kid could smoke, left little one in car for an hour, took forever to order). - The kid was around 8.

Bitching ladies at the fair – sat and complained about where the beers garden are, insulted everyone that walked by, said; “everybody’s walking around like zombies because they’re doped up on medication!” - we have a restaurant booth at our local county fair.

Bitchy girl at the fair who said; “I can’t believe you charge $1 for milk on the last day!” - we bring it back to the store and use it there.

Bitchy Grandma that thinks you can read her mind, orders; “2 -BURGERS- and a ya know!”

Bitchy onion ring lady #2, said they were “ice cold” they had just come out of the fryer.

- guy who stole a ladies CD player in the parking lot and smashed it on the ground, started screaming and ran away. - I don't remember if he got arrested.

Braindead lady who said; “You should give your last customer that last t-shirt before you close” (10 more shirts in back). Then told FEMALE EMPLOYEE that ; “You look bored. You should eat a cookie or a cone”.

Bulletin Board phone call Nightmare (kept calling back, insisted we write down shit she wanted to sell to put up on our bulletin board, had a speech impediment – couldn’t understand, really bitchy, called -FEMALE EMPLOYEE- stupid, kept saying “Bwaadadin Bwwaad!”). - The employee was the opener that day, and was very busy, and didn't have time for that crap.

Burley Woman – said; “Shrimpbuger? Eww.. fucking disgusting! Lemme guess, people order that right?” , then told -FEMALE EMPLOYEE- she made her root beer float wrong.

That's just some of the highlights, or lowlights from A-B.
    "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Quoth Victory Sabre View Post
    - guy who stole a ladies CD player in the parking lot and smashed it on the ground, started screaming and ran away. - I don't remember if he got arrested.

...and Justin Bieber claims another victim.

Comment

Quoth An Haddock View Post
      ...and Justin Bieber claims another victim.
      Well, this was when the Beeb was, maybe, 5.
      "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

I'm certainly willing to believe that he got an early start on his evil influence. A Nefarious Savant, as it were...<insert Dr Evil laugh here>
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

How do you make a Root Beer float wrong?

Fill mug with Root Beer, add Ice cream.

It's not brain surgery.
          "First time I ever seen a chainsaw go down anybody's britches,"

Comment

And that's exactly what she did. Perfect SC there.

Comment

Quoth Dark Psion View Post
              Fill mug with Root Beer, add Ice cream.
              Wipe overflow off mug and counter. Reverse order next time. Unless you have a calibrated dispenser.

Or some RB, ice cream and top off with RB.

Or do like my famdamily, skip the icecream melting, and just mix RB & milk 50/50.
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
              X