This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you cant keep you lies straight...

... you will never successfully scam a pizza from us.

Phone rings, standard thanks for calling spiel and customer wants to talk to a manager.

___ are the moments when customer is talking on phone.

GM: This is <GM who doesnt give away food>, how can I help you?____

Okay, well is this the number you gave us when you called?___ Can I have that number?___ Thanks. Okay, Im not showing any orders placed under this number. When did you place your order?___ Last night? Okay, was it pick up or delivery?__ What is your address?___ Im not showing any orders going to that address last night? __ It was pick up? Okay, well Im not showing that order anywhere, do you have the boxes or the labels from the box?___ Who did you talk to? Barainga? Last night? Not possible Barainga was off yesterday. ___Yes Im sure. Barainga just answered the phone when you called tonight, but couldnt have taken your order last night nor authorized a replacement even had he been here.___ Okay, well without the labels from the box I cant make you a replacement.___ Because I cant confirm you even placed an order much less got a bad order.____ Okay. ___ No I dont care.____ Because we have no record of you ever ordering before.___ Since you cant prove you are a customer we arent losing you as a customer are we? ____ I am the General Manager.__ No there is no one else you can talk to.____(click)

Morons.

Since you cant prove you are a customer we arent losing you as a customer are we?
    I love that quote.

Seriously, when will people learn this... if you don't buy anything you're not a customer

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
      I love that quote.

Seriously, when will people learn this... if you don't buy anything you're not a customer
      Hence so many "Sucky Customers" on this forum are oxymorons. :-)

I just can't believe the nerve of some people, though. I'm picturing them sitting at home thinking "Hmm... I'm bored, I'm hungry, and I'm poor... I know! I'm going to call the pizza place and demand free pizza by giving them this huge lie that they can easily disprove which will inevitably get me banned!"
      Fiancee: We're going to need to do laundry. I'm out of clean pants.
      Me: Sounds like a job for Gravekeeper!
      Fiancee: What?!
      Me: Nevermind.

Comment

Quoth barainga View Post
        Since you cant prove you are a customer we arent losing you as a customer are we?
        Your GM kicks ass! It warms the heart to hear of managers who actually have spines and don't kiss ass when it isn't warranted. We need more managers like that.
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
          Your GM kicks ass! It warms the heart to hear of managers who actually have spines and don't kiss ass when it isn't warranted. We need more managers like that.
          He can be an ass to us at times too, but he wont take shit.

Comment

Quoth thehuckster View Post
            I'm picturing them sitting at home thinking "Hmm... I'm bored, I'm hungry, and I'm poorcheap... I know! I'm going to call the pizza place and demand free pizza by giving them this huge lie that they can easily disprove which will inevitably get me banned!"
            Fixed for you.
            Way to go GM.
            I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
            -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Sadly, at my company, the company policy is to just give them the free pizza no questions asked even if you could PROVE they did not or have NEVER ordered (from the POS as it keeps records of all transactions for 30 - 40 days) from us before. and NOW at least all credits go in the POS so they are also kept for that 30 - 40 day period.

Again , sadly, people will try MULTIPUL phone numbers and all will either come up blank OR will have had NO activity for 6 months and they still will get free shit. My company just figures as a cost of doing business and has trained many scammers they will eventually get what they want -- FREE SHIT

MY rules would be NO valid record or no activity for anything over 4 months NO FREE SHIT as you had the time.
              I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
              -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Working...
              X