This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's question everything!

I understand wanting to compare different places to know where you want to do your business. It'd probably be a good idea if more people did some due diligence and actually found out about fees/costs/advantages/disadvantages/etc. before opening up accounts, credit cards or loans.

But when you decide to come in with your questions about checking/credit cards/student loans/check design options/etc. at ten minutes before close, and show no signs of being done at a half hour AFTER close, I start to not really care if you decide to do your business with us or not.

Actually, I'd probably prefer you decide somewhere else is better. I'd like to go home on time every once in a while.

Hey, we all know, EWs dont read open and closing times and they most certainly dont care about you getting home on time.
    "Employees can make or break any business, so treat them with respect. Job satisfaction has little to do with money. Discover what it has to do with and make sure they get it."

Comment

What is this thing you call "going home on time"??

Comment

Are they not able to compare different places online?

I wound up checking several bank rates when I planned on switching banks, but I did all of it online. (as well as finding one that wasn't completely retarded)
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth Pixilated View Post
          What is this thing you call "going home on time"??
          I don't know. I'm at work twenty-four hours, seven days a week and I only take one bathroom break at eight am on a Sunday morning so I don't inconvenience the customer.

I wasn't even aware that I had a home outside of the workplace.

Comment

Quoth NateTheChops View Post
            I don't know. I'm at work twenty-four hours, seven days a week and I only take one bathroom break at eight am on a Sunday morning so I don't inconvenience the customer.

I wasn't even aware that I had a home outside of the workplace.
            Report to your recharging receptacle, Employee #432576480. You require reprogramming, as you are exhibiting too much individuality. To wit, using the pronoun "I".
            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
            X