Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's called NPD- Narcissistic Personality Disorder (definition courtesy of wikipedia) -

Narcissistic personality disorder is characterized by extreme focus on oneself, and is a maladaptive, rigid, and persistent condition that may cause significant distress and functional impairment.

And as far as the Coke/Pepsi thing, I always buy coke products. If that guy tried to lay claim to my coke, there'd be some hostility presented.

Comment

That is the equivalent of meeting this SC in the parking lot and demanding her purse because you're a paying customer at the store she got it from.

Once, I was leaving a restaurant with a box of leftovers, and a man in the parking lot offered to buy them from me.
      "several million years for a monkey to turn into a man. oh wait thats right. monkeys dont live several million years."
      -FSTDT

Comment

Quoth Miss Mayberry View Post
        That is the equivalent of meeting this SC in the parking lot and demanding her purse because you're a paying customer at the store she got it from.

Once, I was leaving a restaurant with a box of leftovers, and a man in the parking lot offered to buy them from me.

I would sell them at my own price with considerable markup.

Comment

Working...
        X