This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An E-mail In Parts

I get some wacky e-mails at my job. Some are more "special" than others. So now, without further ado, I give you: "An E-mail In Parts." Enjoy.

Today while I was in front of the house watering some plants, I noticed the cable from the pole raping the rear of my house.

It had several hard kinks in it from where the installer tech must have pulled hisself over the long run to the house.

I know from experience from being a ham radio operator that my Innternet can’t work like this.

Also, the cable has a hole in it near the box where my dog put a tooth on it.
    The universe is mostly empty space, and so is your job. ~Dilbert

Quoth Phone Jockey View Post
    Today while I was in front of the house watering some plants, I noticed the cable from the pole raping the rear of my house.
    Did the pole drop the soap? *Ducks* That is either one active imagination or a perverted mind or both.
    The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Well of COURSE his innternet wasn't working! He's got a kinky cable and his dog put a tooth in the box! It doesn't take a ham operater to figure this one out
      "Sir, I'm afraid that our warranty does not cover hauntings"

Comment

Quoth Phone Jockey View Post
        I know from experience from being a ham radio operator that my Innternet can’t work like this.
        That's the same logic used by my stepmother, who believes b/c she had a semester of Psychology that she was able to properly diagnose someone w/mental issues.

Wonder if this "genius" also stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night . . . .
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Bacter View Post
          It doesn't take a ham operater to figure this one out
          I can see this line becoming a favourite of mine.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

Quoth ArenaBoy View Post
            Did the pole drop the soap? *Ducks* That is either one active imagination or a perverted mind or both.
            Or a misspelling.... Rapping perhaps?

Comment

Quoth Tria View Post
              Or a misspelling.... Rapping perhaps?
              I was thinking "wrapping." Of course, I was also thinking that the customer might be intelligent/rational/literate, which means I could be way off.
              I suspect that... inside every adult (sometimes not very far inside) is a bratty kid who wants everything his own way.
              - Bill Watterson

My co-workers: They're there when they need me.
              - IPF

Comment

You guys are slipping... the cable must have gotten kinky watching the installer pulling himself.
                I was neat, clean, shaved and sober, and I didn't care who knew it. -- Raymond Chandler

Comment

Working...
                X