Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woo! Annoying customer is banned at last.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woo! Annoying customer is banned at last.

Theres this group of students that come into our bar, and they are the most annoying group ever. Imagine the worst kind of student, spoiled, loud, mummy and daddy have paid for everything, and they think they whole world revolves around them.

In the group, theres this girl, and the whole staff hate her, shes so annoying and fills all of the above qualities, you can hear her over every single customer in the bar when we are crowded, even if she is sat on the other side of the bar.

So I was taking some food out to a group of people, and I look and see a HUGE bottle of vodka under her chair! Well, we dont allow outside food or drink, so this was my chance. Unfortunately one of the students saw me glare at it, so when I went back, it was gone.

Me = Me
    SS = Stupid Student

Me: OK, what do you have?
    SS: What are you talking about?
    Me: I saw the vodka under your chair, can you hand it over?
    SS: Vodka? We dont have any vodka do we guys?
    *students all shake their heads*
    Me: Right, I know what I saw
    SS: And you can't proove it.
    Me: OK, but I'll be watching

I kept walking past their group, glaring at them each time. They looked nervous. Remember how I said the girl was very loud? Well, I could hear her plans from the other end of the bar.

SS: Yes...I'll go into the toilet with it and put it in our glasses, he can't go into the ladies.

Oh yes I can! We only have four female bar staff and none of them were working, so if its an emergancy, we are allowed to go into the ladies, we also have to check the toilets on an hourly basis to make sure no ones trashed it or thrown up.

I wait til shes gone in (she had a vodka bottle shaped bulge up her jumper) and I run to the ladies. The group of students gasp.

I walk in, and there she is, with the 1.5 litre bottle of vodka, staring and me. I saw red. I very rarely get angry at work, but she had pissed me off so much I didnt care what the consequences were.

I grabbed the bottle of vodka off her and stormed out of the toilet. She followed me, shouting to her friends "HE'S GOT OUR VODKA! HE'S GOT OUT VODKA!" The manager is stood in the glass wash room helping out, and I walk in. I THROW the vodka bottle as hard as I can into the bottle bin, and it smashed. The girl looked like she was about to scream.

Me: How dare you lie to me. I gave you the chance to give the vodka bottle up, and I would have given it back when you left, but no, you thought you'd be smart. GET OUT AND NEVER COME BACK!

The manager stood there, completely shocked at what he had just witnessed. The girl walked away and said "Come on guys, we have to leave" very shamefully.

The manager cheered. He hated that girl too.

That was an awesome story
    I've been here for two years, work harder than most others, and I'm getting paid $1.80 an hour
    less than the 17 year old slacker you hired two months ago. Maybe that's why I'm not chipper at work.

Comment

*applause*

Cheers, mate. Good bouncing Excellent story.

Comment

Ha! Karma can be a b*tch!
        "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Wow! You're my new hero
          "Full price for gum?! That dog won't hunt, monsignor." - Philip J. Fry

Comment

Gee, and here I thought the whole point of going to the bar was to buy the vodka from them!
            But then, I suppose that does run up the bill, doesn't it?

Oh, and
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
              Gee, and here I thought the whole point of going to the bar was to buy the vodka from them!
              But then, I suppose that does run up the bill, doesn't it?
              Yes, bar vodka is a bit more pricey than the bottle you steal from the parental liquor cabnet.
              The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
              "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
              Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth Geek King View Post
                Yes, bar vodka is a bit more pricey than the bottle you steal from the parental liquor cabnet.
                My parents don't drink much vodka. The only bottle in their likker cabinet is mine, that a friend bought me on my birthday (in October). Haven't had any since...
                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

LOL

It looks like those spoiled brats won't be in.
                  Op.125

Comment

When she told her friends 'Lets go, they want us to leave.' I would of made a point to say (in a loud voice)....

NO! They can stay since I didn't catch them with the bottle. You, however, are permanently banned! Get out. Now!

Buts thats just me.

I'm tolerant of everyone and everything except for assholes. - Mongo Skruddgemire

Comment

Quoth marlovino View Post
                      NO! They can stay since I didn't catch them with the bottle. You, however, are permanently banned! Get out. Now!
                      Actually, I think I like that line almost as much as I liked the original story...
                      I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

Working...
                      X