This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple

First one, man comes up to the counter at 4:45, and spends five minutes complaining about how we don't have his call-in order ready. Tries to get random shoppers pissed at me because we didn't have his order done for ten minutes. The problem: His order was for 5:00

Someone else comes up, asks if we have any honey wings. "Yes" "How old are they" "About half an hour" "Ew... lazy bastards, you should all have some fresh ones".

1) Half an hour IS fresh
    2) Odds are maybe 1:10000 that if you just wander into the store without prior notifying us will the honey wings be under 5 minutes old. We sell maybe 20 a day, so they tend to just sit in the case.
    3) Same thought as people who think fried chicken that's 10 minutes old is too old.

"I know you're back there. Don't ignore me, I want some damn chicken! Get out here and serve me!" (All the while, pressing the buzzer)

Yes, I was ignoring him. Know why?

We were closed. All the chicken was put away, the case was cleaned, the fryers were shut down, the floor was still wet from mopping, and the kitchen's lights were turned off. I was mopping in front of the sink, and then I was putting on my hoodie to go home.

Edit: Forgot about this one
    I just did dishes. I carry out a plastic tub that I just got done cleaning, and I'm wearing gloves. Woman at the counter tells me to wash my hands.
    So, I'm holding onto something clean, with gloves, and she wants me to wash my hands. Okay, spend a good five minutes scrubbing away... walk up... and put a new pair of gloves on.
    Last edited by ahanix1989; 03-18-2007, 01:48 AM.
    I've been here for two years, work harder than most others, and I'm getting paid $1.80 an hour
    less than the 17 year old slacker you hired two months ago. Maybe that's why I'm not chipper at work.
Working...
X