This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Juwl View Post
    Jester: Nice song, man, inspired, I must say. A lifetime of magician's patter made it easy for you, right?
    Thanks, Juwl. And frankly, I was always good at writing, even before magic came into my life. (I did not do magic as a child, so not a lifetime of magician's patter, actually.) And it was inspired....worked it all up in just a few minutes. The New Girlfriend can attest to that...she watched it happen.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Comment

How delightfully ambiguous. Perhaps you should take a time out, sit down, have a Dr Pepper and think about it for a while. In fact, draw a diagram if you have too (Surely you have some crayons on hand?). If you're really nice perhaps nearby airport staff can assist you by pantomiming various mundane actions such as walking, dialing, sleeping, scratching your ass and breathing then you can just pick the one that looks the most like what you were attempting to accomplish.
      Please never leave.
      "several million years for a monkey to turn into a man. oh wait thats right. monkeys dont live several million years."
      -FSTDT

Comment

Working...
      X