This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth ahanix1989 View Post
    He has a fridge, he can make his hot sodas cold again.
    What is this magical device you speak of???? Obviously he's never heard of such a amazing piece of technology as this thing you call a "fridge".
    Movie, Music, Anime and many more reviews...coming soon!

Comment

Quoth Shironu-Akaineko View Post
      Two words.
      HAIRY.
      CAKES.
      *dies* Every time you say that, I just crack up.
      GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

Quoth SuperB View Post
        Was I wrong and would anyone here have let him make that trade?
        No and Oh Hell No.

M
        I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Comment

Quoth tollbaby View Post
          I've been known to trade whatever wrong brand of soda the pizza guy brings me for my preferred brand (you know, the one I originally ordered) at the convenience store near my house... but then, I know the owner and she doesn't mind - besides, I usually spend money besides.
          i did that as the pizza driver...we would occasionally forget or pick up the wrong 2-liter, or worse, they would be hot...this one convenience store would let me swap a hot one for a cold, or a diet for a regular...

sometimes now, when i buy a 12 pack, the convenience lady is nice and will let me get a couple cold ones if i put 2 hot ones in back of the line in the cooler...

but I WOULD NEVER SWAP one that's been sitting in my car for weeks, sheez, I'll buy a cold one or two and put the old ones in the fridge.

PEPSI ADDICT SINCE '92
          You have the right to behave badly. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a blog of my choice.

Comment

Quoth It's me View Post
            Say I have a package of hot dogs I left in my car overnight in the middle of the summer...
            Ah, but hot dogs are not homogenous throughout. Different parts cook at different speeds. So, you've got a bit of goose liver that's cooked just fine toward the center, but a little bit of beef right next to it that's still cold.

Also, what's the deal with hairy cakes?
            Must've missed that one.
            "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Hairy cakes

Somebody , brought in a cake that was so old, it had hair growing on it. Their store didn't even sell it. However, it was exhanged by the Head cashier.
              Morons d'jour
              http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...d.php?p=95736#
              ...but I'm a bastard and so desensitized to the scum of humanity that I'm immune to the Stun status effect.
              Quoth Gravekeeper

Comment

I don't think you were wrong in denying the exchange. I wouldn't have, either.
                Unseen but seeing
                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                3rd shift needs love, too
                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Cesii View Post
                  Somebody brought in a cake that was so old, it had hair growing on it. Their store didn't even sell it. However, it was exchanged by the Head cashier.
                  Morons d'jour
                  http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...d.php?p=95736#
                  Thanx Cesii for finding it! I was looking for it!
                  I'm gonna keep the URL close to refer to it everytime I mention the Hairy Cakes!
                  Now would be a good time to visit So Very Unofficial!

"I've had so many nasty customers this week, my bottomless pit is now ankle-deep."-Me.

Comment

It sticks in my mind

Shironu, its hard to forget those hairy cakes...
                    ...but I'm a bastard and so desensitized to the scum of humanity that I'm immune to the Stun status effect.
                    Quoth Gravekeeper

Comment

Ah, I see.
                      And am apparently thoroughly non-plussed by the idea of moldy cakes.

Surprise! Customers think they can return expired food stuffs!
                      "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Working...
                      X