This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth April View Post
    I've been guilty of the "Uhh" when they ask for my phone number, but only because my phone number and my social sercurity number both start with the same 3 digits. Sometmes I have to sort them out for a second
    I've done it too. But only for my work number. I haven't had to actually dial the number in years, its programmed into my cell phone and both the cordless phones at home. The last time someone asked me for my work number I actually said "Hang on a second I have to look it up."
    "Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." - Anonymous

"I thought I'd get your theories, mock them, then embrace my own. The usual." - Dr. House

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
      So it begins....

Hey! Here's an idea, monkey boy: Why don't you give Bob the phone. He seems far more qualified to operate such a complex device then you are. Plus it seems like he actually has some concept of where he is and what he's doing. In fact I demand you put Bob on the phone. That man has information! Valuable information! I bet he knows where my socks are. Quick! Put him on the line! I MUST SPEAK WITH THIS ORACLE YOU CALL BOB.

I laughed at this "oracle you call bob" for a full five minutes. So much so that my 9 year old son demanded I read to him what was so darn funny....he also laughed. That's the funniest thing I've read in a very very long time.
      Oh, "Blah blah blah 'Your Needs'!"

Comment

Dear God. I thought the people I dealt with were stupid!
        Yours take the cake. I have been reading all your threads at work to make me laugh (while on the phone this is not a good thing)
        So thanks

Comment

Movements

Caller shared with me far far more detail about her bowel movements then I have ever wanted to hear from anyone. The intial batch of information proved to be insufficient so she called back to give me more (What have I done Lord? Why must I suffer?). That too proved to be insufficient so she called back to give me yet MORE information on her bowel movements or lack there of. Please, please make it stop. She did assure me that "Gravekeeper" was a beautiful name though. Which moved the call from the sphere of "grotesquely unpleasant" to "disturbingly creepy".

Let me tell you nothing takes the fun out of a conversation like the word "enema".

Oh hey she called back a 4th time. That seals it, there is no God.
          Did she call just to tell you about her poop? Or did it progress from a legitimate call?
          -"One ring to rule them all!"-Elias
          -Ask yourself, "WWRKHTSCCJ:TMD?"

Comment

Quoth mariamousie1 View Post
            While you're talking to Bob remember to ask him of heaven and hell, and if there is a God. Oh, and find out his address, maybe he can do my geometry homework for me.
            Welcome to the Church of the SubGenius, otherwise known as the Church of Bob....

Used to have a friend who was a "reverend" of this church on a radio show in Atlanta, Georgia His show was hilarious
            GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

Quoth BusBus View Post
              Did she call just to tell you about her poop? Or did it progress from a legitimate call?
              It was a nursing company's line so it was, in fact, specifically about it....<shudder>

Even though we in no way handle any sort of medical stuff. She just wanted me to leave this huge digest on her bowel movements for her nurse in the morning.

Comment

She just wanted me to leave this huge digest on her bowel movements for her nurse in the morning.
                Let me see if I have this straight.

She just wanted you to digest her digest about her issues with digestion. How appropriate.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
                X