Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to love it when people would pull shit like that with me. Now, there are very common cigarette brands, but there were times when someone appearing under well under 18 would try to buy smokes, I'd refuse, and then 10 seconds later, someone slightly older would come in. Even worse was when they parked RIGHT outside the door and I could see the SC slam the door and scream at the other person in the car to go inside and get them. *rolls eyes*

And I also got the cursing and the "You need to STOP carding me, I'm 24! You CANNOT card me I'm 23! YOU CANNOT card me! You CANNOT card me!" bullshit more times than I care to remember.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Yeah, fsck you for doing your job! You're a pussy for following the LAW. What were you thinking?

At the very, very least, they could have gotten the age right before starting this chain of swearing idiots.

I personally never got carded, but that's probably cuz we're a small town and the cashiers know I buy beer for my parents. I don't drink that stuff.

If I do happen to get carded (I'm 24) it'd be my pleasure to pull out my ID. It's not that hard.
      Now would be a good time to visit So Very Unofficial!

"I've had so many nasty customers this week, my bottomless pit is now ankle-deep."-Me.

Comment

Quoth Plaidman View Post
        Free kiss for you.
        *teehee*

You're too kind
        The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Quoth Plaidman View Post
          YOUR A PUSSY! YOU <gay word at least a dozen times as he storms out*
          *sigh* "Sir, would it be so hard to pick one insult and stick with it? Because, being both a pussy and a <cigarette> is contradictory. Now, while I enjoy being a contradiction, it doesn't shine well on you for not knowing how to properly insult a body."
          Last edited by Imogene; 03-30-2007, 04:40 PM. Reason: Missed some letters.
          "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth Plaidman View Post
            Insert four minute rant about how gay I am and what a pussy...
            Wouldn't that make you a lesbian?
            ~~*

"No! You can take the kids, but you leave me my monkey." - WALK HARD: THE DEWEY COX STORY

Comment

plaidman-
              Not only was that a fantastic way to diffuse that situation (as I'm sure no one would have any inkling of a response to that) but your avatar is doubly amusing.

Good story.
              I know I'm laughing but it's really not funny. - Me
              "I was in the hall. I know, because I was there." - Clue

Comment

Working...
              X