Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st CD: Red Hot Chili Peppers Californication, back in 1999.

1st cassette: KISS: Alive

As for my most recent CD: Stone Roses self titled debut album. Got it 3 weeks ago.
    The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Well, I do remember my first cassette tape. It was one called "All The People Are Talkin'" by John Anderson. This was when he was a big name in the early 1980's, before he disappeared to make a comeback in the 1990's.

Comment

Quoth aqutalion View Post
        The first cassette was a Duran Duran album. I forget the title, but it was the one "Union of the Snake" was one. I only bought a cassette of it because I dropped my record and broke it.
        Seven and the Ragged Tiger is the album name. I have it and about 500 other cds. The first one I ever bought myself was Red Hot Chili Peppers What Hits?!, their greatest hits of the 80s. First cassette was given to me in the mid 80s by my parents a band called Cock Robin(who's heard of them?), a band that was popular on mtv back then. I'm 25 by the way.

Comment

My first CD ever was Shania Twain's 'Come On Over' album, which I got for Christmas '99 along with my very own CD player. The first CD I ever bought myself was Britney Spears 'Baby One More Time' (How embarrassing )

Not sure what my first cassette was but most likely it was one of those Disney Read-Along cassettes with the book when I was a wee imp.
          "Penny Lou Pingleton, you are absolutely, positively, permanently punished! You will live on a diet of saltines and tang, and you'll never leave this room again....Devil child! Devil child!"

Comment

My first CD was Dookie from Green Day back in 1994.

The thing with that listening to CDs in store thing, is that sometimes there are songs on CDs that are really good jams. Songs you might want to listen to in a car or at work or in your garage or wherever. If you just listen to the CD in store without buying it, you can't listen to the song anywhere else at will.

Comment

My first Cassette was Michael Jackson's Thriller when I was like 10

My first CD was Aerosmith, Big Ones

My second was TLC

Comment

Back when dinosaurs roamed the earth

When I was a kid and dinosaurs roamed the earth my mom and I drove our dinosaur to a music store to buy the Grease soundtrack to put on my brand new snoopy record player.

My first cassette was probably in 1982 or so and was the one with I love Rock n Roll on it.

Actually I think my first CD might have been the Lion King soundtrack. But I was 26.

Comment

Rubber Duckie, you're the one! You make bathtime so much fun!

Along with good old "C is for Cookie! That's good enough for me!"

I also had the Sesame Street 12 days of christmas album...
                  "Time shall help me face my painful memories with indifference, and with more of it, I won't feel the need to face them at all..."

Comment

I just recently put the Muppets 25th anniversary CD on my Ipod.

And I still have the Sesame Street Christmas CD.

And I'm 35.

And I still love it....
                    Dammit !! ~ Jack Bauer

Comment

The first cassette I ever owned was Janet Jackson's Rhythm Nation.
                      The first cd was Bryan White's Rebecca Lynn.

Comment

My first CD, was a Mad Magazine CD. Didn't have a CD player, but it came with the magazine. The first cassette, I honestly do not remember.
                        Under The Moon Paranormal Research
                        San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Working...
                        X