This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Kara_CS View Post
    Sometimes I wish the company would buy me a plane ticket so I can go to people's door and hit them in the nose with a rolled up newspaper.
    Why go all that way just to use a rolled up newspaper? Here, borrow my hammer.
    Broadcasting to you live from the nerve center of my brain..... szzzt *we are currently experiencing technical difficulties, please stand by*

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
      The only sweating I do is comically oversized and hangs only from my left temple.

Thanks Juwl......I gotta remember NOT to eat ramen while reading your replies.....or drinking Pepsi. Uck.....
      Who is this rectal-cranial inverted twit....and where is my sledgehammer??

Comment

Quoth Kara_CS View Post
        Sometimes I wish the company would buy me a plane ticket so I can go to people's door and hit them in the nose with a rolled up newspaper.
        Just a newspaper? Come now. There are so many better options. For example:

Sledghammer, baseball bat, golf club, lead pipe, two by four, clue by four, four by four (off road on their ass!), mallet, wrench, tire iron, spare tire, crowbar, closet door, police baton, twirler baton (hey, the can hurt!), animal bone, club, mace, morning star, staff, broomstick, mop handle, microphone stand, folding chair, desk chair, patio chair, armchair, recliner chair, loveseat, couch, sofa, riding crop, bullwhip, rifle butt, whiskey bottle, mason jar, ceramic pot, flower pot, battle axe, hatchet, wooden dowel, nunchuks, katana, sword, dagger, hardcover copy of War and Peace, lamp, bed frame, car fender, car bumper, bumper car, bumper pool table, pool cue, cue ball, basketball, baseball, football, golf ball, volley ball, soccer ball, VCR, eight track player, DVD player, television, radio, stereo speaker, steering wheel, pane of plate glass, serving tray, rubber hose, blackjack, dead fish, live fish, fishing rod, PVC pipe, fan blade, car door, cane, crutch, walking stick, ski pole, ski, water ski, skateboard, snowboard, fork, knife, cleaver, frying pan, sauce pan, Peter Pan, cutting board, backboard, snow shovel, spade, rake, or perhaps sign post?

Keep in mind I am only suggesting better things you can DREAM about hitting them with than a rolled up newspaper.

I am not in ANY WAY advocating violence against any SCs.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

Did anyone else read Jester's post to the tune of "Hardware Store" by Wierd Al?
          "Time shall help me face my painful memories with indifference, and with more of it, I won't feel the need to face them at all..."

Comment

Working...
          X