Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, Clue! I'd forgotten how much I love that movie. I should dig it out and watch it again this weekend.

And I'll bet it did confuse the h*ll out of drunk folks trying to get into a bar!

Comment

I watched it just last night. I was amazed to find that my bf, a self-proclaimed movie buff, had never seen this cult classic.

He thoroughly enjoyed it.
      I know I'm laughing but it's really not funny. - Me
      "I was in the hall. I know, because I was there." - Clue

Comment

Quoth ShortTemperHatesStupidity View Post
        I forsee a sucky customer lying about their tardy arrival time and me-thinks perhaps a sniveling little wimp at corporate getting the call, apologizing and sending a gift card for her troubles.
        That's when you call Corporate yourself (even if you leave a voicemail, it'll be timestamped)....
        Teach a SC to fish... and they will whine about you not catching, filleting, frying, and serving it up on a silver platter for them. - EvilEmpryss

Comment

Quoth OfficeSlug View Post
          That's when you call Corporate yourself (even if you leave a voicemail, it'll be timestamped)....
          Damn... that's a good idea. Where were you all those times I would get in trouble for not letting "one more customer in"?
          I know I'm laughing but it's really not funny. - Me
          "I was in the hall. I know, because I was there." - Clue

Comment

Quoth mae View Post
            LET ME IN!
            NO we will not let you in.
            LET ME IN!
            NO we will not let you in.
            LET ME IN!
            Never never never never never never let you in... noooOOOOoooooohhhhh...

Go ahead, call corporate... doesn't reeeeaaaaally matter tooooo mmmeeeeeeee.
            How very very frightening....
            Military Spouse Support.
            http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
            Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Working...
            X