Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SC (calling in): Do you have chargers for my phone?
    Me: What model phone do you have?
    SC: (in an annoyed voice) The (insert carrier name) phone!!

No $h!t, that's why you're calling the (insert carrier name) Store? All of our phones are (insert carrier name) phones!

Next you're going to complain that you don't have a dial tone, right?
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Quoth DesignFox View Post
      Seriously, what the hell do people do to their cell phones?
      *Plays Cellphone's Dead and speaks.*

I've always been careful with my phones but in chronoclogical order these are seperate events that have happened to my phones.

1st one: I owned a Kyocera phone, that thing was a tank. It survived 55 MPH soccer balls shot by me countless times. It fell numerous times and it still worked.

2nd one: A crappy Nokia flip phone model that I went through 3 models. What they kept doing was shorting out on me without notice and they would never turn back on. After that I switched to my current phone.

Current Phone: A Samung phone that I love. Survived a few 5 feet falls and it still looks new and it's awesome for it.
      The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Quoth DesignFox View Post
        Seriously, what the hell do people do to their cell phones?

I open up dozens of phones every day, you would be scared if I told you.
        Quote Dalesys:
        ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

I managed to lose a cell phone while out hawking (literally, hunting small game with a buddy's hawk). We joked on the way back about some lucky squirrel racking up a huge bill with 1-900-EAT-NUTS.

Comment

Draggar- I'm really wondering about the day someone actually manages to do that... 'cause it'll have to be pretty scary... Then again, I don't look at the guts of phones. I just get a peek of the outside- and of the back.
            I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

I worked with cell phones for 6 years and I thought that I heard of everything until I spoke with a Nokia Rep about a phone that I exchanged. First of all, the customer told me that his phone is in pristine condition and has never been abused at all. Well, the Nokia rep sent me an email to call her. She told me that when they received the phone it had a really odd, nasty smell to it. Come to find out that the owner used it as a marital aid. In other words, a vibrator.

So the next time a customer hands you there phone and it doesn't work, you might want to grab a glove or the antimicrobial soap.

(You wanted to know!)
              Woman are like guns, if you don't treat us right, we'll blow up in your face!

Pain is your bodies way of telling you that you're still alive.

I am also known as Liquid Skin and Silkekitten.

Comment

I think I need some brain bleach....that's disgusting!

Oh, and as for using your phone as a marital aid... if any guy I was married to tried that out it would aid him right into divorce court...YUCK!
                I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

Well, my mom has had to replace her cellphone and my stepdad's cellphone several times.

Once because he threw it and it snapped.
                  Once because it simply broke in half. The hinges were bad.
                  Once because he lost it while riding a rollercoaster at King's Island.
                  Once because it's a piece of crap phone and she simply had to replace it.

Comment

Working...
                  X