This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
    Nah, you still need a gigantic hamster/Guinea pig hybrid (dead, alive or merely comatose) before you move up to beavers.
    Oh I don't know...If I wanted to dip even lower into the gutter I could have added a beaver reference to the list of previous contamination of the sofa.

If I wanted to dip lower into the gutter that is

Mongo
    I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Comment

Quoth Shironu-Akaineko View Post
      So it's a shape shifting zombie rat?
      Be afraid, be very afraid...

Zombie Rat, coming to a sofa near you!

People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
      My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
        I smell a rat (pun intended! Wocka wocka wocka!)
        Dammit, I really need to start reading threads earlier! I was going to put the same thing. Quit stealing my thoughts! Well, I guess I stole yours since it's now a few days later, but whatever.
        "If you are planning not to tip, please let your server know before ordering so they can decide whether or not to wait on you" - from an advice column I read some time ago

Comment

Quoth Mongo Skruddgemire View Post
          Oh I don't know...If I wanted to dip even lower into the gutter I could have added a beaver reference to the list of previous contamination of the sofa.

If I wanted to dip lower into the gutter that is

Mongo
          Hmmm . . . in that case, this woman may allege there was a wet beaver on her sofa.

I think I really need to seek therapy for that . . . I am SO going to Hell.
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Well hell, if she doesn't want the couch anymore, I'll take it. A good professional cleaning should do the job.
            Woman are like guns, if you don't treat us right, we'll blow up in your face!

Pain is your bodies way of telling you that you're still alive.

I am also known as Liquid Skin and Silkekitten.

Comment

Quoth Crazyredhead View Post
              Well hell, if she doesn't want the couch anymore, I'll take it. A good professional cleaning should do the job.
              That's a major part of the suck factor here. If the insurance company caves in and cashes out the sofa (highly doubt it) I'll buy the sucker myself and give it to a friend of mine who can clean it for me.

If it wasn't for the kids slobbering on it, I'd take it without the cleaning. Kid snark...EWWWW!!!

M
              I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Comment

Kid drool doens't bother me. I have 5 kids and once you have been yakked on, it really a moot point. I have been drooled on so much, I coulda made another person with it.
                Woman are like guns, if you don't treat us right, we'll blow up in your face!

Pain is your bodies way of telling you that you're still alive.

I am also known as Liquid Skin and Silkekitten.

Comment

And how much you want to bet she and the man whose soul she stole have gotten it on on that couch?

Wet beavers and salty couches indeed.

Comment

zombie rat

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
                    Be afraid, be very afraid...

Zombie Rat, coming to a sofa near you!

Oh dear , I must run away....
                    ...but I'm a bastard and so desensitized to the scum of humanity that I'm immune to the Stun status effect.
                    Quoth Gravekeeper

Comment

Working...
                    X