Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OH...........MY...........FRICKIN.............GAWD ! Those parents should have those kids taken away like.........yesterday, and the parents charged with reckless child endangerment, then subject to immediate sterilization.

There is NO excuse not to properly take care of your kids, treat them right - but firm, and use good old-fashioned common-sense discipline in order to make them into better people than what is currently coming out of the schools these days.
    Who is this rectal-cranial inverted twit....and where is my sledgehammer??

Comment

Most parents aren't qualified by the standards of American law, regarding Day Care center employees, to raise (other people's) children.

That being said, I don't trust Those Who Would Issue the Licenses. I mean, if so many people can't take care of children, what makes civil servants so much better at it? Are they not "many people?" If you say "they take classes," well, who teaches those classes? Civil servants. I don't trust the system enough to take away people's rights to procreate/have consensual sex.

You guys really wouldn't mind the State monitoring your love lives? Checking your house now and then for "inappropriate materials?" Letting "the people" vote on what children are allowed to be exposed to from their parents? It's not like the state would back off once it gets its foot in your door.

I like to remind myself that The Government isn't magic. It's a bunch of people. Many of them none too intelligent.

Comment

That's just terrible. And if this kid had been hurt more seriously than that, then these parents would have sued your establishment for something like shoddy high chairs. You're a better person than this kid's parents are, trying to avoid this situation.

And, can you really call these type of people parents? My twin children have never stood up in their high chairs in a restaurant being they know their father will make sure they remember never to do it again.

Comment

Working...
        X