Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't think I've ever listened to black metal but I think I'd buy that one.

Besides slavery being against the law here in the good ol' USA, there's also the little matter of "We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone." A sadly underused policy from what I've read around here, but a good thing to keep in mind when you get crap like this.
    Civilized men tend to be ruder than savages because they know they can be impolite without getting their skulls split, as a rule.
    - Robert E. Howard

Comment

You could also quote the 14th amendment:
      1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

this is from:
      http://www.constitution.net

Comment

Quoth Enjis View Post
        We get that all the time.
        Yup, yup. Got that a lot too. I'd be wandering the store and run into empty carts, no one even around. I'd let the coworker know I was running it back, and take it back to the other side of the mall.
        "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Talk about severe entitlement issues.

I would've laughed at that man, too. Hey, I'd be laughing at him until all the breath left my body.

for him!!!!!!!!!!
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

BY LAW YOU'RE MY SLAVE. Its almost *too* on the nose.
            I love it. Its what every SC is really thinking, deep down in their evil heart of hearts.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

Quoth karma_gypsy View Post
              So . . . a couple of things.

Because you had no baskets, "by law" you a required to get his stuff? Where did this law come from? His ass?
              I think you have found the answer to one of life's biggest mysteries there . . . it was in this guy's arse the entire time.

But then, when one thinks about it, I guess it would take a big asshole to have such "big" laws.
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
              X