X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tales From the Parts Counter - Junkyard edition

-CONDENSED-

Pretty much the dialogue tends to be the same at first: wanna refund, not gonna get it, waahmbulance called...but occasionally something gets improv'd in there that makes it funny.

Here's the latest:
    Customer requests and purchases a radiator fan for a 97 Mustang (one part number fits this year, that's it)

lo an' behold they come in wanting a refund (I wonder if flea markets get these quacks too?!?)

Hickette: "It's wrong, I got a '96, I want mah monee back"

Hubby: "I can give you a store credit or the correct part"

Hickette: "There's no sign saying that!!!"

Hubby points to the sign that says it all, and she starts on her rampage

Hickette: "I WANT TO TALK TO THE OWNER!!"

enter owner, exit hubby (goes to get some air before he floors this biatch)

Hickette: "WAAH WAHH BIOTCH ALA BIATCH"

Owner: "We will be happy to get you the correct part or a store credit"

Hickette: "I ALREADY GOT ONE THAT FITS CUZ YOU GAVE ME THE WRONG YEAR"

Owner: "You asked for the wrong year"

Hickette: "I GOT IT CHEAPER SOMEWHERE ELSE"

Owner: "..."

Hickette: "AT WALMART IF I BUY A TOMATO AND GO HOME AND HAVE A TOMATO AND BRING IT BACK THEY GIVE ME MAH MONEY BACK"

Owner: under breath after getting 'the visual', "That's totally disgusting..." grabs the logo on his shirt... "I don't see WAL MART anywhere in MY logo"

Hickette: "THAT'S BESIDE THE POINT"

Customer waiting in showroom: "Oh that's right on the point, lady, you're in a JUNK YARD, you DON'T get MONEY back!"

she just turns away from him and goes on again, broken record-like

Hubby returns from his non-smoke break

Hubby: "Listen lady, I'm gonna say it nice and slow AGAIN, replacement or store credit, make your decision"

Hickette: "WAAAHHbitcHHHHH"

OK, calling cops now... walks over and calls cops

Hickette: "WAAAAHHHbitcHHHH...uh" stops abrubtly

...Hubby talking to cops...

crazy darts out of the door like some kid that broke a window with a baseball (never to be seen again I hope)
    Last edited by CRXPanda; 04-03-2007, 11:16 PM. Reason: grammar
    You have the right to behave badly. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a blog of my choice.

As Jeff Foxworthy once said, Southerners aren't any dumber than anyone else, they just can't keep them out of the public's eye.

M
    I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Comment

Quoth CRXPanda View Post

Hickette: "WAAH WAHH BIOTCH ALA BIATCH"

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That brought to my eyes! I needed a laugh today, thanks!

Comment

Quoth CRXPanda View Post
        Hickette: "AT WALMART IF I BUY A TOMATO AND GO HOME AND HAVE A TOMATO AND BRING IT BACK THEY GIVE ME MAH MONEY BACK"

Owner: under breath after getting 'the visual', "That's totally disgusting..." grabs the logo on his shirt... "I don't see WAL MART anywhere in MY logo"
        I *love* the Wal-Mart line, wish I could say that. . .

And, just because Wal-Mart does it, doesn't mean every other store in town does it . . . jeez, get a clue, lady . . . she needs to get over herself.
        This area is left blank for a reason.

Comment

Quoth karma_gypsy View Post
          I *love* the Wal-Mart line, wish I could say that. . .

And, just because Wal-Mart does it, doesn't mean every other store in town does it . . . jeez, get a clue, lady . . . she needs to get over herself.
          I doubt there's a ladder tall enough for this Hickette to get over herself with.
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
          X