Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At least she didn't change the light bulb while taking a bath!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At least she didn't change the light bulb while taking a bath!

H is an incredibly dim woman who works in my building. Her stupidity never ceases to amaze -and amuse- me. She isn't however, evil-stupid, as most sc's are, but happyhappyjoyjoy-stupid, completely ignorant of the surrounding world. Here stupidity is...endearing, I'd say.
    Yesterday, H's phone came back from service company that was supposed to fix it. They left a note that they hadn't repaired the phone because the warranty didn't cover moisture damage or something similar. Anyway, the person who deals with company phones, K, read the note and asked "How did she manage to do that?" . "Maybe she took it to shower with her", I replied and we both laughed at the mental image of H babbling happily on her phone while taking a shower.
    Later K called H to tell her that her phone wasn't fixed yet. She sneakily asked H if she had any idea how her phone got humidity. Her reply? She took it to shower with her.
    Oh, and her defence? "That's what I always do!"
    You just can't make these things up...

Water+electricity = bad.

C'mon folks I learned that one when I was 5.

Comment

Quoth draftermatt View Post
      Water+electricity = bad.

C'mon folks I learned that one when I was 5.
      But a cell phone isn't electricity, it doesn't plug in!!
      The only words you said that I understood were "His", "Phone" and "Ya'll". The other 2 paragraphs worth was about as intelligible as a drunken Teletubby barkin' come on's at a Hooter's waitress.

Comment

Quoth MissVendetta View Post
        Later K called H to tell her that her phone wasn't fixed yet. She sneakily asked H if she had any idea how her phone got humidity. Her reply? She took it to shower with her.
        To all of those people that are phone monkeys:

You know how you get the occational person who talks to you while on the toilet? Well, look on the bright side--at least they aren't taking a shower, and that there is a chance she doesn't sing in the shower...
        I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

Quoth Spiffy McMoron View Post
          To all of those people that are phone monkeys:

You know how you get the occational person who talks to you while on the toilet? Well, look on the bright side--at least they aren't taking a shower, and that there is a chance she doesn't sing in the shower...
          Actually, I'd prefer they talk to me on the shower as opposed to the bowl. I'd think the sounds of someone showering are a lot more pleasing than those of someone straining to cleanse themselves of their two burrito lunch.

Comment

Working...
          X