Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've got the warm fuzzies right now...

I've been complimented a lot lately on my writing and attention to detail, but the compliments were mostly from my dad and my uncle, in regards to a letter I wrote to my alma mater, thanking the boss of two guys with the athletic association for all they've done for us (and trying to make them look good ).

Tonight I got a similar compliment from a tech. He called in a few minutes ago, obviously tired, having been called out to look at something that turned out to be nothing at night, but still in a pretty good mood. We were discussing the fact that he and I both like to be thorough with our notes, as they can come in useful later on. He said "You know, I've worked with you recently, and I remember going back and really being grateful that you helped me with my notes. You helped me figure out what I was trying to say, and it came in real handy later on. So thank you."

Yay me. I'm feeling all happy right now, and I love when techs are sweet, especially given the night I've been having.
    "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford
Working...
X