This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This made my day

I'm not sure if this belongs here, since I'm the customer in the story.

I went to Woolworths yesterday - it's literally a 5 min walk from where I live, so I go there at least 2 or 3 times a week. As a result, I've gotten to know the cashiers and stockers quite well, to the point where I walk in, everyone greets me I know most of them by name as well, and I always chat and joke with them (it's hard not to, they're awesome people).

So I'm making my purchases, and one of the cashiers and I are chatting (not my cashier, he was at another till). The supervisor comes to me with a bunch of yellow roses and said that the cashier I was chatting with says I must have them.

I think my grin nearly broke my face, as I was having a bit of an off day, what with missing TTO and all (he's visiting family for the next few weeks), and I went and thanked the cashier that so kindly gave me flowers.

They're sitting in the kitchen, looking beautiful! The next time I'm there, I'm hunting down the manager and letting him how how his co-workers managed to make a customer feel special and appreciated
    The report button - not just for decoration
Working...
X