This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excellent Internet Hosting Service!

Just popping in to give a huge kudos to my web hosting service.

http://danjo.ca/

Dan and Jo, the married couple who own and operate DanJo Creations and provide domain registration, hosting, and webmaster services for individuals and small businesses, are absolutely a pleasure to work with. They bought MomGeek, my old hosts, a few months ago, and have been delightful. They send out emails to all clients any time changes are made that could cause even a few seconds of downtime on hosted websites, which is rarely.

Best of all, they answer emails and offer solutions so rapidly it makes my head spin- do these people sit at their computers all day every day, or are they getting email on their cell phones or something? I recently realized my domain registration with GoDaddy.com was a bad thing and the $$$ savings weren't worth it as it was making my site harder for search engines to find, but couldn't figure out how to change it to being registered through DanJo. Jo emailed me immediately when I asked her for help, logged into my GoDaddy account with my permission, and took care of the problem in minutes! She also kindly forgave my stupidity in failing to pay my bill for the last couple months due to their invoices ending up in my spam folder and offered a 6 or 12 month advance payment plan to help with my chronic brain fartage.

If anyone here is looking for hosting service, I HIGHLY recommend Danjo Creations- they are less expensive for the same service than any of the huge companies providing hosting, and their service is fast, personal, and reliable to an extent I never experienced with other hosts.
    My basic dog food advice - send a pm if you need more.

Saydrah's leaving the nest advice + packing list live here.
Working...
X